We often turn to celebrities for their best beauty and fashion advice (for obvious reasons), but here at Now To Love, we're particularly interested in their health and fitness routines.
Questions such as: 'What makes them want to roll out of bed at 5am to exercise?' 'Do they have personal chefs to cook for them?' and 'How can we get rock hard abs and lean legs with minimal effort?' come to mind.
Celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Miranda Kerr and Lady Gaga make maintaining our fitness and eating well look easy (meanwhile we've had a bagel at our desks for lunch three days this week...)
Because we're nosy, and desperately want some motivation, we looked into the health routines of some of our favourite actors, musicians and models. What we found was enlightening, to say the least.
Some enjoy dog walking as their preferred exercise of choice (a 'workout' we can definitely get on board with!), while others have more wacky tactics (drunk diet, anyone?)
Check out the video above to learn all about the top 10 celebrity health and fitness hacks we've picked up.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021