He might not have found love on Married At First Sight Australia, but one viewer favourite looks to have found his happily ever after.
NW magazine in Australia has reported that Telv Williams, 33, who was 'married' to Sarah Roza on the wildly popular reality show, is ready for marriage again.
In fact, he and his girlfriend Maddie Carolan, 27, have some special news to share -- they're engaged!
The loved-up couple, who have been together since March, are said to have quietly made the commitment to each other in recent weeks and are now "really excited" to finally share the news with fans.
"Telv has confided in a few friends that he and Maddie are engaged," a source told the magazine.
"He's been really protective of their relationship because he doesn't want any negativity to surround a moment that's supposed to be life changing for him."
Telv, who rose to fame as one half of the MAFS power couple with Sarah Roza, 39, told NW that he and Maddie are already "very much in the honeymoon stage".
"Love is a beautiful thing," he gushed of his blonde beauty.
However, it's not all happy days ahead for the couple, with friends telling NW that there's just one thing overshadowing their exciting news -- Telv's ex-"wife" Sarah.
"She's been really vocal about how their relationship tanked – and Telv doesn't want her – or anyone – to ruin their moment," says the pal.
Sarah took a swipe at how quickly Telv had moved on, telling a fan "I'm not in a rush (to jump into a new relationship) unlike other people to just hook up with countless fame hungry insignificant randoms."
"She's already reached out to Maddie over the radio, saying, 'I hope she has some runners and puts them on and starts running fast', so who knows what else she could say or do to get in the way of this," the insider told NW.
We're just hoping this relationship lasts. Every single pairing on the show seems to have been cursed, with the spin-off pairings of Justin and Ashley and most recently Tracey and Sean, collapsing in a big heap. The jury is still out on Carly and Troy, who have been suspiciously quiet of late (given how over-the-top public they were in the beginning of their coupling).
Tracey didn't wait around long following her bitter split with Sean.
She has fallen back in the arms of ex-boyfriend Patrick Kedemos, and she says she's ready for marriage again.
Watch this space! There could yet be another MAFS marriage announcement.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019