He might not have found love on Married At First Sight Australia, but one viewer favourite looks to have found his happily ever after.
NW magazine in Australia has reported that Telv Williams, 33, who was 'married' to Sarah Roza on the wildly popular reality show, is ready for marriage again.
In fact, he and his girlfriend Maddie Carolan, 27, have some special news to share -- they're engaged!
The loved-up couple, who have been together since March, are said to have quietly made the commitment to each other in recent weeks and are now "really excited" to finally share the news with fans.
"Telv has confided in a few friends that he and Maddie are engaged," a source told the magazine.
"He's been really protective of their relationship because he doesn't want any negativity to surround a moment that's supposed to be life changing for him."
Telv, who rose to fame as one half of the MAFS power couple with Sarah Roza, 39, told NW that he and Maddie are already "very much in the honeymoon stage".
"Love is a beautiful thing," he gushed of his blonde beauty.
However, it's not all happy days ahead for the couple, with friends telling NW that there's just one thing overshadowing their exciting news -- Telv's ex-"wife" Sarah.
"She's been really vocal about how their relationship tanked – and Telv doesn't want her – or anyone – to ruin their moment," says the pal.
Sarah took a swipe at how quickly Telv had moved on, telling a fan "I'm not in a rush (to jump into a new relationship) unlike other people to just hook up with countless fame hungry insignificant randoms."
"She's already reached out to Maddie over the radio, saying, 'I hope she has some runners and puts them on and starts running fast', so who knows what else she could say or do to get in the way of this," the insider told NW.
We're just hoping this relationship lasts. Every single pairing on the show seems to have been cursed, with the spin-off pairings of Justin and Ashley and most recently Tracey and Sean, collapsing in a big heap. The jury is still out on Carly and Troy, who have been suspiciously quiet of late (given how over-the-top public they were in the beginning of their coupling).
Tracey didn't wait around long following her bitter split with Sean.
She has fallen back in the arms of ex-boyfriend Patrick Kedemos, and she says she's ready for marriage again.
Watch this space! There could yet be another MAFS marriage announcement.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019