Justin Fischer, Married at First Sight's resident millionaire and ice cream connoisseur, has confirmed in a radio interview that he is seeing fellow MAFS alum Ashley Irvin.
Fischer was forced to address speculation after photos emerged of the pair enjoying a steamy overnight date in Sydney.
Speaking to radio host Kyle Sandilands on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, Justin confirmed the pair were seeing each other. But in a bit of a slap in the face to Ash, he claimed it was just sex.
He started out gentlemanly enough. "Well out of respect for Ash, I can't say too much but we are still in touch."
But the self-made millionaire and fan of inspirational quotes soon caved.
"Right, so it's sex only - is that what you're saying?" host Kyle asked.
"Correct, yes," Justin responded, proving he really does have no clue how to make a girl feel special.
Ash might not be too happy about her new beau's revelations. She tried to brush off rumours of a romance after a fan snapped a photo of them sharing an "awkward" meal together and posted it to social media.
"No, it wasn't a date," she told Nova FM in Australia. "Justin and I are really close, we talk every week."
"Justin was just feeling down in the dumps, so we went out to dinner."
Ashley was blindsided in the show's final dinner party when her on-screen husband Troy Demelge debuted his relationship with Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
Although Ash and Troy had decided to call it quits at the final commitment ceremony, she took exception to the fact that neither her friend Carly or ex husband Troy had forewarned her of their new romance.
Justin, on the other hand, wasn't bothered. He'd previously described Carly as "like a sister to me."
Carly and Justin are the third unmatched couple to have hooked up following the end of the experiment.
Along with their exes Carly and Troy, Tracey Jewel and Sean Thomsen shocked everyone when they revealed their relationship by kissing in front of the group at the final dinner party.
Here's hoping these three new couples last a little longer than the on-screen partnerships. With John Robertson and Melissa Walsh confirming their split yesterday, there is now not a single original couple left standing.
Although after the 'just sex' comment, there's a good chance that might not be on the menu for Justin anymore.
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022