Justin Fischer, Married at First Sight's resident millionaire and ice cream connoisseur, has confirmed in a radio interview that he is seeing fellow MAFS alum Ashley Irvin.
Fischer was forced to address speculation after photos emerged of the pair enjoying a steamy overnight date in Sydney.
Speaking to radio host Kyle Sandilands on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, Justin confirmed the pair were seeing each other. But in a bit of a slap in the face to Ash, he claimed it was just sex.
He started out gentlemanly enough. "Well out of respect for Ash, I can't say too much but we are still in touch."
But the self-made millionaire and fan of inspirational quotes soon caved.
"Right, so it's sex only - is that what you're saying?" host Kyle asked.
"Correct, yes," Justin responded, proving he really does have no clue how to make a girl feel special.
Ash might not be too happy about her new beau's revelations. She tried to brush off rumours of a romance after a fan snapped a photo of them sharing an "awkward" meal together and posted it to social media.
"No, it wasn't a date," she told Nova FM in Australia. "Justin and I are really close, we talk every week."
"Justin was just feeling down in the dumps, so we went out to dinner."
Ashley was blindsided in the show's final dinner party when her on-screen husband Troy Demelge debuted his relationship with Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
Although Ash and Troy had decided to call it quits at the final commitment ceremony, she took exception to the fact that neither her friend Carly or ex husband Troy had forewarned her of their new romance.
Justin, on the other hand, wasn't bothered. He'd previously described Carly as "like a sister to me."
Carly and Justin are the third unmatched couple to have hooked up following the end of the experiment.
Along with their exes Carly and Troy, Tracey Jewel and Sean Thomsen shocked everyone when they revealed their relationship by kissing in front of the group at the final dinner party.
Here's hoping these three new couples last a little longer than the on-screen partnerships. With John Robertson and Melissa Walsh confirming their split yesterday, there is now not a single original couple left standing.
Although after the 'just sex' comment, there's a good chance that might not be on the menu for Justin anymore.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019