Justin Fischer, Married at First Sight's resident millionaire and ice cream connoisseur, has confirmed in a radio interview that he is seeing fellow MAFS alum Ashley Irvin.
Fischer was forced to address speculation after photos emerged of the pair enjoying a steamy overnight date in Sydney.
Speaking to radio host Kyle Sandilands on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, Justin confirmed the pair were seeing each other. But in a bit of a slap in the face to Ash, he claimed it was just sex.
He started out gentlemanly enough. "Well out of respect for Ash, I can't say too much but we are still in touch."
But the self-made millionaire and fan of inspirational quotes soon caved.
"Right, so it's sex only - is that what you're saying?" host Kyle asked.
"Correct, yes," Justin responded, proving he really does have no clue how to make a girl feel special.
Ash might not be too happy about her new beau's revelations. She tried to brush off rumours of a romance after a fan snapped a photo of them sharing an "awkward" meal together and posted it to social media.
"No, it wasn't a date," she told Nova FM in Australia. "Justin and I are really close, we talk every week."
"Justin was just feeling down in the dumps, so we went out to dinner."
Ashley was blindsided in the show's final dinner party when her on-screen husband Troy Demelge debuted his relationship with Justin's ex Carly Bowyer.
Although Ash and Troy had decided to call it quits at the final commitment ceremony, she took exception to the fact that neither her friend Carly or ex husband Troy had forewarned her of their new romance.
Justin, on the other hand, wasn't bothered. He'd previously described Carly as "like a sister to me."
Carly and Justin are the third unmatched couple to have hooked up following the end of the experiment.
Along with their exes Carly and Troy, Tracey Jewel and Sean Thomsen shocked everyone when they revealed their relationship by kissing in front of the group at the final dinner party.
Here's hoping these three new couples last a little longer than the on-screen partnerships. With John Robertson and Melissa Walsh confirming their split yesterday, there is now not a single original couple left standing.
Although after the 'just sex' comment, there's a good chance that might not be on the menu for Justin anymore.
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021