If, like us, you were devastated when Telv Williams and Sarah Roza called it quits on Married at First Sight, here's some news that may restore your faith in love and mend that broken heart.
Two months after the show wrapped and the two officially confirmed their split, Telv confirms he's found love again with GHD brand manager Maddie Carolan.
"Yes, Maddie and I are in a relationship," he told OK! magazine in Australia. "It's very early days though, so we are both just going with the flow and just enjoying getting to know each other. And enjoying each other's company," he adds.
And that seems to be going "incredibly" well for them! "An amazing day with incredible company," Telv, 33, captioned a photo of himself and 27-year-old Maddie.
With on-lookers saying the couple put on a loved-up display at Melbourne's Brunch Affairs, Telv isn't afraid to show the virtual love either. "Such a babe," he commented beneath one of Maddie's selfies.
And while some fans were quick to criticise, the former reality star received a fair bit of support from the majority on social media. "I'm so happy you found love," commented one user. "You deserve to be happy," added another.
After his last relationship played out on national television, Telv's hoping to keep things drama-free with his new lady. "It was a pretty draining experience," Telv said of the television experiment. "It was good to go through the experiment but everything around it hasn't been easy. Love can find you when you're not looking so, you never say never."
Though Telv's former TV wife Sarah didn't address the news directly, she did take a swipe at her ex on Instagram when a fan asked if she was single. "I'm not in a rush, unlike other people, to hook up with countless fame-hungry insignificant randoms," she replied. Burn!
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019