In the aftermath of his dramatic split from his on-screen bride Sarah Roza, Married At First Sight's Telv Williams has stayed silent - until now.
In a new interview with the Daily Telegraph's Sydney Confidential column, he says he's content being single for now.
"Right now I honestly think after what I've been through I'm just going to kick back and chill out for a while,'' Telv told the publication.
"It was a pretty draining experience. It was good to go through the experiment but everything around it hasn't been easy. Love can find you when you're not looking so you never say never, but I think I'll kick back."
Telv's comments come off the back of recent photos showing the single father cosying up to rumoured new flame, blonde beauty Maddie Carolan, at an event in Melbourne.
The MAFS star also opened up about the geographical distance between him and Sarah, with Telv based in Perth and the beautician in Melbourne.
"This is where my family is from, I've always wanted to have my kids back here,'' he explained.
"My brother had never even met my son. I've got a good agreement with my ex and I'll fly over every second week and school holidays I'll have them here. I'm trying to work full time and juggle everything. I have enjoyed it."
Telv also posted an adorable set of photos with his kids on Instagram revealing he was concentrating "on things that actually matter most in life," alongside the hashtags "#family #movingon #beinghappy."
Meanwhile, it's been onwards and upwards for Telv's ex Sarah Roza.
The flame-haired bombshell recently revealed her eight-kilogram weight loss.
The 38-year-old is yet to share the secret to her newly single "revenge body."
Though, judging by her Instagram, it could be down to Sarah living life to the fullest and treating herself to the occasional spa treatment.
Sarah confirmed she'd called time on her reality TV romance last month in an emotional statement shared in her Instagram page.
"There were so many heartfelt moments that we shared together which I honestly will treasure forever. I truly wish only the absolute best for Telv because I undoubtedly will always love and care very deeply for him, but ultimately I deserve someone who shares the same life goals and aspirations as I do," she said at the time.
"Whilst I didn't find lasting love it has surprised me that I did in fact find something much more important; my inner strength."
Here's hoping they both find their happily ever after.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019