We're all putting our hands up for single lady Sarah Roza!
The former Married At First Sight bride is looking absolutely radiant and channeling her inner Beyonce following her split with Telv Williams.
In fact, the reality star shared with fans that she's not only shed a groom but also has lost a whooping 8kgs since wrapping up the show.
The MAFS favourite shared a photo on Instagram featuring fellow bride Tracey Jewel and fitness guru Tammy Hembrow.
She captioned the snap, "Q: What do you get when a redhead, a blonde & a brunette all get together?"
Adding, "A: You get 3 AMAZING WOMEN"
But the 38-year-old's fans seemed to be more focused on the fact that Sarah looked noticeably slimmer.
With her open book policy, the beauty specialist happily told fans that she had indeed lost weight - 8 kgs!
Sarah's well-wishers were thoroughly impressed.
One person remarked, "You look beautiful!"
While another asked, "Wow! You look bloody amazing! So what's your weight lose secret?"
The 38-year-old is yet to share the secret to her newly single "revenge body".
Though, judging by her Instagram, it could be down to Sarah living life to the fullest and treating herself to the occasional spa treatment.
While she may be looking incredible, Sarah made it very clear that she's in no rush to find another man.
Over the Easter long weekend, one MAFS fan asked if she was still single.
"Please tell me someone has snapped you up already," they asked.
Replying, Sarah said, "Thank you lovely lady but I'm not in a rush unlike other people to just hook up with countless fame hungry insignificant randoms."
"Real love is truly important to me so I'm happy to ease slowly back into the dating life eventually when the time is right."
The message came days after Sarah and Telv confirmed they had indeed broken up.
In the same time period, Telv was spotted getting cosy with his rumoured new girlfriend, Maddie Carolan.
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019