We're all putting our hands up for single lady Sarah Roza!
The former Married At First Sight bride is looking absolutely radiant and channeling her inner Beyonce following her split with Telv Williams.
In fact, the reality star shared with fans that she's not only shed a groom but also has lost a whooping 8kgs since wrapping up the show.
The MAFS favourite shared a photo on Instagram featuring fellow bride Tracey Jewel and fitness guru Tammy Hembrow.
She captioned the snap, "Q: What do you get when a redhead, a blonde & a brunette all get together?"
Adding, "A: You get 3 AMAZING WOMEN"
But the 38-year-old's fans seemed to be more focused on the fact that Sarah looked noticeably slimmer.
With her open book policy, the beauty specialist happily told fans that she had indeed lost weight - 8 kgs!
Sarah's well-wishers were thoroughly impressed.
One person remarked, "You look beautiful!"
While another asked, "Wow! You look bloody amazing! So what's your weight lose secret?"
The 38-year-old is yet to share the secret to her newly single "revenge body".
Though, judging by her Instagram, it could be down to Sarah living life to the fullest and treating herself to the occasional spa treatment.
While she may be looking incredible, Sarah made it very clear that she's in no rush to find another man.
Over the Easter long weekend, one MAFS fan asked if she was still single.
"Please tell me someone has snapped you up already," they asked.
Replying, Sarah said, "Thank you lovely lady but I'm not in a rush unlike other people to just hook up with countless fame hungry insignificant randoms."
"Real love is truly important to me so I'm happy to ease slowly back into the dating life eventually when the time is right."
The message came days after Sarah and Telv confirmed they had indeed broken up.
In the same time period, Telv was spotted getting cosy with his rumoured new girlfriend, Maddie Carolan.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019