What is really going on with Married at First Sight's Tracey Jewel?
In an interview with Australian New Idea magazine, Trace claimed she "brutally" dumped boyfriend of five months Sean Thomsen last week. And she hinted that she'd be open to a reconciliation with her "ex" Dean Wells.
About the break-up, she says she picked up fly-in-fly-out worker Sean at the airport and dumped him before they'd even made it back to the car. But over the weekend it seemed the pair had seemingly got over it - or were at least putting on a brave face for the cameras.
It could well be a case of 'the show must go on.' But still we're confused. Here's the photo posted by Sean over the weekend from an event in Perth.
In case you've forgotten the whole drama, Tracey dumped husband Dean at the commitment ceremony, and during a break in filming, hooked up with Sean. They debuted their new romance at the reunion episode, shocking everyone with their public display of affection (read: sucking each other's faces off).
They had plans to move to Melbourne together and there were even whispers of their own spin-off series.
It seems that is all over now.
Meanwhile, Tracey has had a big social media weekend herself, releasing as strange video for a gaming app Coin Masters.
Captioning the video, which features fellow contestants Gabrielle Bartlett and Sean's MAFS "wife" Blair Rachael, Tracey says: "So here's my side of the story- What you thought that ended my relationship with Dean was wrong. It was not about the betrayal. It was not about trust issues. It was all a game... "
OK, we're confused - but another contestant, Nasser Sultan, is just plain angry with the whole promotional thing and the suggestion he believes she was making that her time on MAFS was just a game.
"It's laughable and dumb," adding that Dean was unaware that he would be dragged into this. "I was with him last night and I don't think he knew, it's bollocks and if people believe it then we have a problem.
Here's Tracey's video - see if you can work out what she's implying:
Any clearer? Tracey does allude to flirting with her ex Dean, by sending him a Foxy Lady card. And in the New Idea interview she said she'd be open to a reconciliation.
"I hear what he's up to — it's hard not to [think about him]," Tracey said. "I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this breakup. I reckon he will call me...Dean will always have a soft spot in my heart and who knows? The way me and Dean ended things, you never say never. Some couples can take a break and have some space and come back."
"I'm ready and I know what I want."
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019