What is really going on with Married at First Sight's Tracey Jewel?
In an interview with Australian New Idea magazine, Trace claimed she "brutally" dumped boyfriend of five months Sean Thomsen last week. And she hinted that she'd be open to a reconciliation with her "ex" Dean Wells.
About the break-up, she says she picked up fly-in-fly-out worker Sean at the airport and dumped him before they'd even made it back to the car. But over the weekend it seemed the pair had seemingly got over it - or were at least putting on a brave face for the cameras.
It could well be a case of 'the show must go on.' But still we're confused. Here's the photo posted by Sean over the weekend from an event in Perth.
In case you've forgotten the whole drama, Tracey dumped husband Dean at the commitment ceremony, and during a break in filming, hooked up with Sean. They debuted their new romance at the reunion episode, shocking everyone with their public display of affection (read: sucking each other's faces off).
They had plans to move to Melbourne together and there were even whispers of their own spin-off series.
It seems that is all over now.
Meanwhile, Tracey has had a big social media weekend herself, releasing as strange video for a gaming app Coin Masters.
Captioning the video, which features fellow contestants Gabrielle Bartlett and Sean's MAFS "wife" Blair Rachael, Tracey says: "So here's my side of the story- What you thought that ended my relationship with Dean was wrong. It was not about the betrayal. It was not about trust issues. It was all a game... "
OK, we're confused - but another contestant, Nasser Sultan, is just plain angry with the whole promotional thing and the suggestion he believes she was making that her time on MAFS was just a game.
"It's laughable and dumb," adding that Dean was unaware that he would be dragged into this. "I was with him last night and I don't think he knew, it's bollocks and if people believe it then we have a problem.
Here's Tracey's video - see if you can work out what she's implying:
Any clearer? Tracey does allude to flirting with her ex Dean, by sending him a Foxy Lady card. And in the New Idea interview she said she'd be open to a reconciliation.
"I hear what he's up to — it's hard not to [think about him]," Tracey said. "I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this breakup. I reckon he will call me...Dean will always have a soft spot in my heart and who knows? The way me and Dean ended things, you never say never. Some couples can take a break and have some space and come back."
"I'm ready and I know what I want."
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019