They say the older you get, the wiser you are. But these stunning ladies from the big (and small) screen are proving age can bring so much more than that.
In fact, they're reminding us that women can do amazing things and look incredible while doing them no matter their age.
At the end of the day, we're all beautiful in our own skin - wrinkles and all. It's time we celebrated that.
Keep scrolling to see some of the most empowering female celebrities over 50 who are proving age is nothing but a number.
Nicole Kidman, 51
Aussie actress Nicole Kidman is a mum-of-four, an Oscar winner and a proud feminist. She's the ultimate package.
Kylie Minogue, 50
Aussie starlet Kylie is still right on par with her 'Spinning Around' days!
Elle Macpherson, 54
Elle is the definition of stunning. She'll forever be our style inspiration!
Holly Hunter, 60
Holly's flawless style and luscious locks are timeless.
Meryl Streep, 69
Can you believe Meryl is almost 70? We can't wait to see what the next decade will bring for the talented actress.
Susan Sarandon, 71
A talented actress and women's rights activist - Susan is an iconic force to be reckoned with.
Michelle Pfieffer, 60
Michelle must be drinking the elixir of youth, she's absolutely stunning!
Sharon Stone, 60
The American actress and former fashion model has received awards for her charity work. A fantastic role model if we ever saw one.
Sandra Bullock, 54
The Oscar winning actress and mum-of-two proves you can have a hugely successful career, raise a family and look amazing while doing it.
Julianne Moore, 57
Hollywood certainly isn't short of gorgeous and talented redheads over the age of 50!
Salma Hayek, 52
At 25 she was rocking it. At 52? Still rocking it.
Emma Thompson, 59
We hope to see this incredibly talented and feisty actress grace our screens for many years to come!
Andie MacDowell, 60
The Four Weddings and a Funeral actress can pull off a pantsuit like no other.
Halle Berry, 52
'Fifty and fitty' sums up Halle. She's still an absolute goddess!
Demi Moore, 55
This American actress continues to glow, and her style is bang on.
Cindy Crawford, 52
Cindy is the picture of youth. She could pass as her 17-year-old daughter Kaia's sister!
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021