They say the older you get, the wiser you are. But these stunning ladies from the big (and small) screen are proving age can bring so much more than that.
In fact, they're reminding us that women can do amazing things and look incredible while doing them no matter their age.
At the end of the day, we're all beautiful in our own skin - wrinkles and all. It's time we celebrated that.
Keep scrolling to see some of the most empowering female celebrities over 50 who are proving age is nothing but a number.
Nicole Kidman, 51
Aussie actress Nicole Kidman is a mum-of-four, an Oscar winner and a proud feminist. She's the ultimate package.
Kylie Minogue, 50
Aussie starlet Kylie is still right on par with her 'Spinning Around' days!
Elle Macpherson, 54
Elle is the definition of stunning. She'll forever be our style inspiration!
Holly Hunter, 60
Holly's flawless style and luscious locks are timeless.
Meryl Streep, 69
Can you believe Meryl is almost 70? We can't wait to see what the next decade will bring for the talented actress.
Susan Sarandon, 71
A talented actress and women's rights activist - Susan is an iconic force to be reckoned with.
Michelle Pfieffer, 60
Michelle must be drinking the elixir of youth, she's absolutely stunning!
Sharon Stone, 60
The American actress and former fashion model has received awards for her charity work. A fantastic role model if we ever saw one.
Sandra Bullock, 54
The Oscar winning actress and mum-of-two proves you can have a hugely successful career, raise a family and look amazing while doing it.
Julianne Moore, 57
Hollywood certainly isn't short of gorgeous and talented redheads over the age of 50!
Salma Hayek, 52
At 25 she was rocking it. At 52? Still rocking it.
Emma Thompson, 59
We hope to see this incredibly talented and feisty actress grace our screens for many years to come!
Andie MacDowell, 60
The Four Weddings and a Funeral actress can pull off a pantsuit like no other.
Halle Berry, 52
'Fifty and fitty' sums up Halle. She's still an absolute goddess!
Demi Moore, 55
This American actress continues to glow, and her style is bang on.
Cindy Crawford, 52
Cindy is the picture of youth. She could pass as her 17-year-old daughter Kaia's sister!
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022