They say the older you get, the wiser you are. But these stunning ladies from the big (and small) screen are proving age can bring so much more than that.
In fact, they're reminding us that women can do amazing things and look incredible while doing them no matter their age.
At the end of the day, we're all beautiful in our own skin - wrinkles and all. It's time we celebrated that.
Keep scrolling to see some of the most empowering female celebrities over 50 who are proving age is nothing but a number.
Nicole Kidman, 51
Aussie actress Nicole Kidman is a mum-of-four, an Oscar winner and a proud feminist. She's the ultimate package.
Kylie Minogue, 50
Aussie starlet Kylie is still right on par with her 'Spinning Around' days!
Elle Macpherson, 54
Elle is the definition of stunning. She'll forever be our style inspiration!
Holly Hunter, 60
Holly's flawless style and luscious locks are timeless.
Meryl Streep, 69
Can you believe Meryl is almost 70? We can't wait to see what the next decade will bring for the talented actress.
Susan Sarandon, 71
A talented actress and women's rights activist - Susan is an iconic force to be reckoned with.
Michelle Pfieffer, 60
Michelle must be drinking the elixir of youth, she's absolutely stunning!
Sharon Stone, 60
The American actress and former fashion model has received awards for her charity work. A fantastic role model if we ever saw one.
Sandra Bullock, 54
The Oscar winning actress and mum-of-two proves you can have a hugely successful career, raise a family and look amazing while doing it.
Julianne Moore, 57
Hollywood certainly isn't short of gorgeous and talented redheads over the age of 50!
Salma Hayek, 52
At 25 she was rocking it. At 52? Still rocking it.
Emma Thompson, 59
We hope to see this incredibly talented and feisty actress grace our screens for many years to come!
Andie MacDowell, 60
The Four Weddings and a Funeral actress can pull off a pantsuit like no other.
Halle Berry, 52
'Fifty and fitty' sums up Halle. She's still an absolute goddess!
Demi Moore, 55
This American actress continues to glow, and her style is bang on.
Cindy Crawford, 52
Cindy is the picture of youth. She could pass as her 17-year-old daughter Kaia's sister!
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 1:49pm
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DayToday 7:25am
- CareerCheers everybody! Sarah Jessica Parker's new Kiwi-made wine is about to hit our shelves!
Now To LoveYesterday 2:14pm
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DayYesterday 10:45am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- WeddingsThe heartbreaking reason why Kiwi Ferns' Honey Hireme's wedding had to be brought forward
Woman's DayYesterday 7:35am
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:20am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveSep 17, 2019