They say the older you get, the wiser you are. But these stunning ladies from the big (and small) screen are proving age can bring so much more than that.
In fact, they're reminding us that women can do amazing things and look incredible while doing them no matter their age.
At the end of the day, we're all beautiful in our own skin - wrinkles and all. It's time we celebrated that.
Keep scrolling to see some of the most empowering female celebrities over 50 who are proving age is nothing but a number.
Nicole Kidman, 51
Aussie actress Nicole Kidman is a mum-of-four, an Oscar winner and a proud feminist. She's the ultimate package.
Kylie Minogue, 50
Aussie starlet Kylie is still right on par with her 'Spinning Around' days!
Elle Macpherson, 54
Elle is the definition of stunning. She'll forever be our style inspiration!
Holly Hunter, 60
Holly's flawless style and luscious locks are timeless.
Meryl Streep, 69
Can you believe Meryl is almost 70? We can't wait to see what the next decade will bring for the talented actress.
Susan Sarandon, 71
A talented actress and women's rights activist - Susan is an iconic force to be reckoned with.
Michelle Pfieffer, 60
Michelle must be drinking the elixir of youth, she's absolutely stunning!
Sharon Stone, 60
The American actress and former fashion model has received awards for her charity work. A fantastic role model if we ever saw one.
Sandra Bullock, 54
The Oscar winning actress and mum-of-two proves you can have a hugely successful career, raise a family and look amazing while doing it.
Julianne Moore, 57
Hollywood certainly isn't short of gorgeous and talented redheads over the age of 50!
Salma Hayek, 52
At 25 she was rocking it. At 52? Still rocking it.
Emma Thompson, 59
We hope to see this incredibly talented and feisty actress grace our screens for many years to come!
Andie MacDowell, 60
The Four Weddings and a Funeral actress can pull off a pantsuit like no other.
Halle Berry, 52
'Fifty and fitty' sums up Halle. She's still an absolute goddess!
Demi Moore, 55
This American actress continues to glow, and her style is bang on.
Cindy Crawford, 52
Cindy is the picture of youth. She could pass as her 17-year-old daughter Kaia's sister!
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019