So in love! Salma Hayek and her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, recently renewed their vows on a beautiful family vacation in Bora Bora, Tahiti. Although she wasn't prepared for the celebratory event, Salma admitted that the special ceremony was still the best part of her summer when she shared a few heartfelt photos of herself and Francois via Instagram.
"The summer is coming to an end and my best moment was when my husband surprised me with a vow renewal," she wrote. "It was not what I would have chosen to wear to my wedding but I was told I was going to the spa! #luckyinlove #wedding."
Salma and Francois's 10-year-old daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault, also attended the beautiful celebration and appeared to almost catch her mother's bouquet in one cute pic. Next month, Salma will be turning 52 years old and if Francois, 56, is throwing her a birthday party than he'll surely make his wife feel very special again!
Salma previously told Entertainment Tonight that she feels sexiest when she's with her husband of nine years. "I still feel a little bit [sexy] because my husband is very good at making me feel like I still got it," Salma said. "But it's OK, it's not the most important thing in my life to feel the sexiest."
In fact, the 11th Hour actress said that her family is "the biggest blessing" in her life and she can always rely on them to make her feel happy. "It's not success in this or in that, or money or things or beauty. What if you're really beautiful and you're not loved? That's not gonna make you happy. But what makes you happy is, for me, my family," Salma revealed.
"I married the right guy," she told reporters at a 2017 Harper's Bazaar event. "That is probably the most important thing."
This article originally appeared on Closer.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am