So in love! Salma Hayek and her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, recently renewed their vows on a beautiful family vacation in Bora Bora, Tahiti. Although she wasn't prepared for the celebratory event, Salma admitted that the special ceremony was still the best part of her summer when she shared a few heartfelt photos of herself and Francois via Instagram.
"The summer is coming to an end and my best moment was when my husband surprised me with a vow renewal," she wrote. "It was not what I would have chosen to wear to my wedding but I was told I was going to the spa! #luckyinlove #wedding."
Salma and Francois's 10-year-old daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault, also attended the beautiful celebration and appeared to almost catch her mother's bouquet in one cute pic. Next month, Salma will be turning 52 years old and if Francois, 56, is throwing her a birthday party than he'll surely make his wife feel very special again!
Salma previously told Entertainment Tonight that she feels sexiest when she's with her husband of nine years. "I still feel a little bit [sexy] because my husband is very good at making me feel like I still got it," Salma said. "But it's OK, it's not the most important thing in my life to feel the sexiest."
In fact, the 11th Hour actress said that her family is "the biggest blessing" in her life and she can always rely on them to make her feel happy. "It's not success in this or in that, or money or things or beauty. What if you're really beautiful and you're not loved? That's not gonna make you happy. But what makes you happy is, for me, my family," Salma revealed.
"I married the right guy," she told reporters at a 2017 Harper's Bazaar event. "That is probably the most important thing."
This article originally appeared on Closer.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019