So in love! Salma Hayek and her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, recently renewed their vows on a beautiful family vacation in Bora Bora, Tahiti. Although she wasn't prepared for the celebratory event, Salma admitted that the special ceremony was still the best part of her summer when she shared a few heartfelt photos of herself and Francois via Instagram.
"The summer is coming to an end and my best moment was when my husband surprised me with a vow renewal," she wrote. "It was not what I would have chosen to wear to my wedding but I was told I was going to the spa! #luckyinlove #wedding."
Salma and Francois's 10-year-old daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault, also attended the beautiful celebration and appeared to almost catch her mother's bouquet in one cute pic. Next month, Salma will be turning 52 years old and if Francois, 56, is throwing her a birthday party than he'll surely make his wife feel very special again!
Salma previously told Entertainment Tonight that she feels sexiest when she's with her husband of nine years. "I still feel a little bit [sexy] because my husband is very good at making me feel like I still got it," Salma said. "But it's OK, it's not the most important thing in my life to feel the sexiest."
In fact, the 11th Hour actress said that her family is "the biggest blessing" in her life and she can always rely on them to make her feel happy. "It's not success in this or in that, or money or things or beauty. What if you're really beautiful and you're not loved? That's not gonna make you happy. But what makes you happy is, for me, my family," Salma revealed.
"I married the right guy," she told reporters at a 2017 Harper's Bazaar event. "That is probably the most important thing."
This article originally appeared on Closer.
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019