She may be an international supermodel but that doesn't stop Elle Macpherson from getting real about wellness and body positivity.
In an interview Macpherson spoke candidly about aging gracefully, feeling good from the inside out and being the best version of herself.
"One of the things I've been working on myself: adapt to the changes in my body.
"If I fight against it, I'm miserable. But if I adapt to the changes and work with them and appreciate and understand that I'm not 20, I'm 52, it's okay."
It's refreshing (and important) to see Elle speaking out about being well on the inside and simply being our best selves rather than focusing on exclusively on physical beauty.
For more of Elle's thoughts on wellness check out our video above.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019