Meghan Markle might be the most impressive (and most watched!) woman out there right now. Not only is she handling her new royal life with grace and charm, she's also (well, most likely) maintaining her very thorough health and fitness routine - you can tell by the impressive definition of her upper arms.
If you've ever wondered what Meghan Markle does to stay in shape, you're not alone. A quick Google search of 'Meghan Markle's fitness routine' returns more than seven million stories... safe to say we've all been noticing Meghan's toned arms - not just this writer.
So what does the Duchess of Sussex do to stay fit? A little resistance training perhaps? A bit of F45? We've put together a video detailing Meghan's three favourite workouts, based on what she's said in pre-royal interviews.
And just in case you were wondering what kind of foods Meghan eats to complement her workouts, we've included a short video below outlining her day on a plate.
Goodness, wouldn't we be a healthy bunch if we all ate and exercised like Meghan!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019