Meghan Markle might be the most impressive (and most watched!) woman out there right now. Not only is she handling her new royal life with grace and charm, she's also (well, most likely) maintaining her very thorough health and fitness routine - you can tell by the impressive definition of her upper arms.
If you've ever wondered what Meghan Markle does to stay in shape, you're not alone. A quick Google search of 'Meghan Markle's fitness routine' returns more than seven million stories... safe to say we've all been noticing Meghan's toned arms - not just this writer.
So what does the Duchess of Sussex do to stay fit? A little resistance training perhaps? A bit of F45? We've put together a video detailing Meghan's three favourite workouts, based on what she's said in pre-royal interviews.
And just in case you were wondering what kind of foods Meghan eats to complement her workouts, we've included a short video below outlining her day on a plate.
Goodness, wouldn't we be a healthy bunch if we all ate and exercised like Meghan!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020