Spoiler alert - this story relates to previews for the season finale of Married at First Sight so do not read if you don't want to find out what's coming up.
Everybody, get on your feet because the queen of drama is officially coming back to our screens.
Davina Rankin is returning to Married At First Sight.
The Brisbane model was 100% one of the 2018 MAFS highlights, and together with her partner in crime Dean, provided the season's most controversial moments.
And apparently she isn't done!
A trailer for the season finale in Australia (due to air in New Zealand in a few weeks) has just been released and it reveals that "the biggest bombshell of the entire experiment" will play out.
It promises "twist after twist" and "the greatest grand finale week of all time."
And with claims that the show "is about to go out with one hell of a bang," we simply cannot wait.
WATCH: See the promo in the player below!
The trailer shows Davina chucking back some wine, saying, "I just want s**t to hit the fan."
And so too do the team of experts, it seems. The trio decided that "there's only one way" for everyone to find out what really happened between Dean and Davina, so they air never seen before footage of the duo getting rather intimate.
And the group, not surprisingly, are shocked.
The preview also shows that Dean is in love!
"I'm taking this very seriously," he tells Tracey. Sobbing, he adds, "I now know, that I love you."
We did not see that coming!
But the drama doesn't stop there.
"A backflip that will shock Australia" will also ensue.
It's unclear what to expect, but with the drama surrounding what really happened between Dean and Davina, could it mean that Tracey finally gives Dean the flick?
"Nothing can prepare you," the preview promises, "for the four best nights of television you will ever see."
We know that shows can overhype some things, but judging by how much scandal has already played out, we're pretty sure it's going to live up to the promise.
Bring. It. On!
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019