There's a question stunned Married At First Sight viewers are asking: why did Tracey write 'Stay' after finding out her "husband" Dean had been seeing Davina behind her back?
But Tracey tells TV WEEK there was a reason. In fact, a couple of reasons. Firstly, she needed closure.
"If I wrote 'Leave' there and then, I would walk away and never see Dean again," Tracey, 34, explains. "I wasn't prepared to do that, because I wanted to see the text messages. I wanted to get to the bottom of it."
Secondly, she didn't want Dean to get away with it.
"I thought, 'I'm going to teach him a lesson. He needs to take responsibility for his actions, and make it up to me.'"
The marketing consultant from Western Australia did get to the bottom of it, just a few hours after the commitment ceremony.
After crying "a lot", she turned to Dean.
"I wanted to know, play by play, exactly what transpired," she says. "I wanted to see all the texts, which he showed me. It wasn't pretty."
Tracey reveals Davina also called her that night.
Davina, who is "married" to Ryan, had expected Dean to write "Leave" at the commitment ceremony, then re-enter the experiment with her.
"She was apologetic and trying to make out that Dean had completely blindsided her too," Tracey recalls.
"She was kind of being the victim: 'I can't believe Dean has done this to me.' I heard her out, but I was like, 'I'm dealing with my own stuff right now.' I felt sorry for her, but I didn't have much sympathy."
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019