She found herself at the centre of much of the drama of last season's Married at First Sight Australia thanks to her tumultuous relationship with "hubby" Dean Wells and a shock reunion romance with co-star Sean Thomsen.
Despite those two relationships not working out and a battle with post-traumatic stress disorder after the show finished, Tracey Jewel has told NW magazine she's "having fun dating again."
Ever optimistic about the future, here's what she had to say.
You've had quite the dramatic year. How are you going now?
[Laughs] I know, right? I'm feeling better now, and have realised it's all been a blessing. I realise I was just around a lot of toxic people, the wrong kind of people and the wrong kind of attention.
You're still getting attention from the men aren't you?
Yeah, yeah! Nothing serious though, but I'm back out there!
So MAFS didn't turn you off dating?
Not at all! I love love! I'm all for it. It will never change me. As many heartbreaks as I've had this year, I'm still optimistic!
Could any of the guys you're seeing now be The One?
Who knows? Who knows! I'm having fun. I'm going with the flow. [Laughs]
Do you have any regrets from the show?
SEAN! Just him. Not the show.
What about it do you regret?
I just think it was such a rebound, looking back on it. Me and Dean went through so much and I just wanted someone to confide in and rely on. What was I thinking? Looking back on it now, honestly that's the only regret. Oh, and going back to my ex Patrick Kedemos as well – that wasn't the best move.
So what are you up to now? Are you still writing books?
Yeah, hopefully I'll write another! I think it might be more of an autobiography about the year I've just had! [Laughs]
Would you do reality TV again?
[Laughs] Who knows?! I heard that in America they have a MAFS spin-off show, so I might consider it! But, you know what, if I'm single and there was a Bachelor In Paradise-type MAFS show, I might consider it.
Would you ever be the Bachelorette?
[Laughs] No. Definitely not. I'm a one-man kind of girl. Just one at a time!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019