It was the moment none of us saw coming. At the vow renewal on Married At First Sight, Dean professed his true feelings for Tracey and told her that he loved her. And then, just when it looked like it was going to be happily ever after, she dumped him.
But why now, after everything she had put up with? Tracey tells TV WEEK in Australia that the declaration of love was "too little, too late".
"I wanted to shake him and say, 'Why couldn't you see this in the beginning and not stuff up along the way?'" she says.
"If the cheating didn't happen and the other bits and pieces didn't happen, I think we could have had a real shot at a relationship."
Ultimately, the reason Tracey decided to call it quits was that she felt she couldn't trust Dean in a long-distance relationship.
"It's hard enough to do long distance without all our issues," she explains. "With the cheating and the disrespect at the boys' night, there's just so much murky water."
Single mum Tracey lives in Perth, and Dean in Sydney. She says Dean felt he couldn't move to Perth because of his business.
"We did discuss that," she adds.
So would she have stuck with Dean if they'd been living in the same city?
"If it was a 'yes', it would have been a weak 'yes'," she says.
"It would have been, 'Let's just see how we go with dates for a while and go back to square one.' It wouldn't have been, 'Let's move in together and start a life together and a family!'"
However, Tracey admits that her views on Dean have changed since watching the show and seeing everything that her "husband" said and did behind her back. She says that if she'd been able to see it at the time, she probably would have left earlier.
"Maybe if I knew exactly what happened at boys' night, the fact that had Dean lied to me on camera, yeah, I think maybe I would have left," she explains.
"If I knew exactly what transpired and got to watch the boys' night, then I probably would have been angry enough to leave."
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019