It was the moment none of us saw coming. At the vow renewal on Married At First Sight, Dean professed his true feelings for Tracey and told her that he loved her. And then, just when it looked like it was going to be happily ever after, she dumped him.
But why now, after everything she had put up with? Tracey tells TV WEEK in Australia that the declaration of love was "too little, too late".
"I wanted to shake him and say, 'Why couldn't you see this in the beginning and not stuff up along the way?'" she says.
"If the cheating didn't happen and the other bits and pieces didn't happen, I think we could have had a real shot at a relationship."
Ultimately, the reason Tracey decided to call it quits was that she felt she couldn't trust Dean in a long-distance relationship.
"It's hard enough to do long distance without all our issues," she explains. "With the cheating and the disrespect at the boys' night, there's just so much murky water."
Single mum Tracey lives in Perth, and Dean in Sydney. She says Dean felt he couldn't move to Perth because of his business.
"We did discuss that," she adds.
So would she have stuck with Dean if they'd been living in the same city?
"If it was a 'yes', it would have been a weak 'yes'," she says.
"It would have been, 'Let's just see how we go with dates for a while and go back to square one.' It wouldn't have been, 'Let's move in together and start a life together and a family!'"
However, Tracey admits that her views on Dean have changed since watching the show and seeing everything that her "husband" said and did behind her back. She says that if she'd been able to see it at the time, she probably would have left earlier.
"Maybe if I knew exactly what happened at boys' night, the fact that had Dean lied to me on camera, yeah, I think maybe I would have left," she explains.
"If I knew exactly what transpired and got to watch the boys' night, then I probably would have been angry enough to leave."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019