Tracey Jewel may already have two books under her belt as a successful author, but the best is yet to come.
Since Tracey's last release, Don't Mess With The Goddess, in 2016, the writer has done more than put pen to paper. And she has some fabulous stories to share.
NW magazine has revealed she's scored a lucrative deal with an American publishing house to distribute her upcoming tell-all book internationally.
"Tracey couldn't believe it when she found out the publishers had made her an offer," an insider said.
"She knows that there's a lot of pressure with the book being distributed in America to make it scandalous, so nothing will be off limits.
In fact, when pressed by NW whether or not her experience on Married At First Sight provided her with enough stories to put together a tell-all, she laughed."Just a bit of drama," she said, coyly.
In case you're wondering what to expect from Tracey as an author, in the blurb of Don't Mess With The Goddess, Trace describes it as an "empowering guide to forging success, establishing independence and finding balance for a truly satisfying life through modern day spirituality".
"This playbook takes a fresh holistic approach in applying certain thinking patterns and behaviours that will drastically enhance the quality of your life," the blurb continues.
"Tracey Jewel shares her personal journey of how she transformed her life, offering her stories as a guidebook for discovering, embracing and inspiring a life you love to live."
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019