Married at First Sight Australia bride Susie Bradley has made no secret of the fact that she's had a little help in the looks department.
Admitting to breast augmentation, anti-wrinkle injections and lip fillers, the 25-year-old single mum clearly takes pride in her appearance and has happily flaunted her polished new look on the show and in sexy social media selfies.
These newly resurfaced photos, however, show just how much the aged-care worker has changed.
Susie has become a poster girl of sorts for plastic surgery. Thai clinic that performed her breast implants has recently used images of the MAFS star for its publicity, posting Susie's cleavage heavy selfies alongside adverts for the procedure, which costs from $4250.
Susie isn't the only Married at First Sightparticipant to admit to cosmetic enhancement. Her long-suffering husband Billy Vincent admits to having used Botox in the past.
"I wish I had it for the show, because all I do on TV is scrunch up my face with disbelief that people like this exist," he quipped in a thinly veiled barb at at the way Susie treated him.
Watch: Married at First Sight brides before and after plastic surgery. Article continues below.
Martha Kalifatidis has had a number of procedures done, admitting to a nose job, Botox and breast augmentation.
She partly blames working in the beauty industry for her self-criticism. "I'm not insecure, just critical. There's obviously little tweaks that we all wish we could change about ourselves."
Susie revealed that she got breast implants after having her daughter, now three, "because breastfeeding annihilated what I had."
She was with the father of her child since she was 14, but found herself suddenly single 18 months ago when he moved out, admitting "It's taken me a while to find my feet as a single person!"
Even though things didn't work out with Billy, Susie is single no more, having recently gone public with her new boyfriend, former NRL bad boy Todd Carney.
Sharing a photo on Instagram, she wrote "I have waited so long for the day to come where this saying makes complete sense and now it finally does..."
"One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else " @tcarney86 You are 100% that person and I am so incredibly in love with you xxxxxxxx #luckiestgirlintheworld".
Her ex-husband Billy wasn't too happy at the news. "What can I say? That's a really hard one for me, I've got mixed feelings about that," he said. "You can really see Susie's judge of character by the people that she hangs out with."
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019