Married At First Sight bride Martha Kalifatidis has been dubbed "Australia's Kim Kardashian", and it's not hard to see why.
The 30-year-old Sydney makeup artist is absolutely stunning and makes no apologies for the amount of time and energy she focuses on her appearance.
Her new groom, 27-year-old Michael Brunelli was blown away when he met her, exclaiming "she's beautiful. She looked absolutely amazing. She's got this huge smile and it just drew me in. I think I've struck gold."
Watch: Michael and Martha compare themselves to the other MAFS couples. Story continues below.
Speaking to NW magazine, Martha describes herself as "high maintenance" when it comes to beauty - and has spilled all the details on the surgical procedures she's undergone.
Martha says her motto when it comes to Botox and fillers is, "if you can tell you've had it done, then it's gone wrong."
"I do Botox," she admits. "But I like to keep it really understated and natural, so I don't like to look like I've had anything done," she said.
"I don't have fillers in my lips – but I do have them in other places on my face... and I've had my boobs done ... like 10 years ago now".
She has also had a rhinoplasty procedure (a nose job) and is seriously considering going under the knife again.
"Probably after I have kids – what do mums do? The mummy makeover?" she said.
And unlike the Kardashians, Martha says she has not had any work done on her backside. The popular "BBL" or Brazilian Bum Lift procedure is one of the fastest-growing surgeries in the world.
Definitely not, says the Greek beauty. "I'm trying to make my bum narrower," she joked.
But depsite all of the tweaks, Martha says she still suffers from low self esteem and cringes when watching herself on TV. She partly blames working in the beauty industry for her self-criticism.
"I am so critical of myself," she told NW. "I'm judgemental and when it comes to myself, even more so.
"I didn't like to see myself. But you know what, it is what it is," she said.
"I'm not insecure, just critical. There's obviously little tweaks that we all wish we could change about ourselves."
Martha isn't the only MAFS bride to have had work done. Watch: Married at First Sight brides before and after plastic surgery. Article continues below.
Even though Michael thinks Martha is perfect as she is, there's one thing he wasn't happy about when it came to his new bride's appearance - the tattoo she has of her ex-boyfriends name on her behind.
"Michael hates the tattoo and he let me know that quite early on," Martha told 9Honey.
In a surefire sign of commitment to her new marriage, Martha has the tattoo removed during an upcoming episode.
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020