Married at First Sight 'intruder' groom Billy Vincent has been labelled "awkward" by his new bride Susie Bradley.
Lamenting the fact that he's very different to the type of man she usually goes for, Susie didn't hold back on their honeymoon. "He's awkward. He needs to be a man. He needs to grow some balls," she said.
Well, an old calendar shoot has come to light in which Billy's manhood cannot be denied. In fact, it's on display for all to see.
Starring as the cover model in the 2017 Manscapes calendar, the 28-year-old personal trainer from New South Wales isn't shy about showing off his body. And he's far from awkward.
Billy has featured in numerous editions of the charity calendar, which were shot by his friend John Bortolin. Part of the proceeds are donated to men's mental health causes.
"My Calendar is a tribute to some of my friends who have lost their lives to suicide," John explains.
He describes it as "a showcase of male nudes against beautiful Australian landscapes," and has also produced a coffee table book.
"Billy is a joy to photograph, we have so much fun on our shoots," says John, who also describes the MAFS star as "a photographers dream."
"I don't think Billy can take a bad picture. With each shoot Billy's body gets more insane. Billy's commitment to changing his body is inspiring. Goal setting and commitment is the key."
John appears in an upcoming episode of Married at First Sight in which the calendar is revealed to Susie. So what does she think after seeing her new husband laid bare?
"When I saw Billy's penis I certainly wasn't not impressed, let's just put it that way," she said.
We can't show you the x-rated versions - you'll need to buy a copy of the calendar for that. You can get a sneak peak in the video above. Or for some PG versions, see below.
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021