Married at First Sight 'intruder' groom Billy Vincent has been labelled "awkward" by his new bride Susie Bradley.
Lamenting the fact that he's very different to the type of man she usually goes for, Susie didn't hold back on their honeymoon. "He's awkward. He needs to be a man. He needs to grow some balls," she said.
Well, an old calendar shoot has come to light in which Billy's manhood cannot be denied. In fact, it's on display for all to see.
Starring as the cover model in the 2017 Manscapes calendar, the 28-year-old personal trainer from New South Wales isn't shy about showing off his body. And he's far from awkward.
Billy has featured in numerous editions of the charity calendar, which were shot by his friend John Bortolin. Part of the proceeds are donated to men's mental health causes.
"My Calendar is a tribute to some of my friends who have lost their lives to suicide," John explains.
He describes it as "a showcase of male nudes against beautiful Australian landscapes," and has also produced a coffee table book.
"Billy is a joy to photograph, we have so much fun on our shoots," says John, who also describes the MAFS star as "a photographers dream."
"I don't think Billy can take a bad picture. With each shoot Billy's body gets more insane. Billy's commitment to changing his body is inspiring. Goal setting and commitment is the key."
John appears in an upcoming episode of Married at First Sight in which the calendar is revealed to Susie. So what does she think after seeing her new husband laid bare?
"When I saw Billy's penis I certainly wasn't not impressed, let's just put it that way," she said.
We can't show you the x-rated versions - you'll need to buy a copy of the calendar for that. You can get a sneak peak in the video above. Or for some PG versions, see below.
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022