Married at First Sight 'intruder' groom Billy Vincent has been labelled "awkward" by his new bride Susie Bradley.
Lamenting the fact that he's very different to the type of man she usually goes for, Susie didn't hold back on their honeymoon. "He's awkward. He needs to be a man. He needs to grow some balls," she said.
Well, an old calendar shoot has come to light in which Billy's manhood cannot be denied. In fact, it's on display for all to see.
Starring as the cover model in the 2017 Manscapes calendar, the 28-year-old personal trainer from New South Wales isn't shy about showing off his body. And he's far from awkward.
Billy has featured in numerous editions of the charity calendar, which were shot by his friend John Bortolin. Part of the proceeds are donated to men's mental health causes.
"My Calendar is a tribute to some of my friends who have lost their lives to suicide," John explains.
He describes it as "a showcase of male nudes against beautiful Australian landscapes," and has also produced a coffee table book.
"Billy is a joy to photograph, we have so much fun on our shoots," says John, who also describes the MAFS star as "a photographers dream."
"I don't think Billy can take a bad picture. With each shoot Billy's body gets more insane. Billy's commitment to changing his body is inspiring. Goal setting and commitment is the key."
John appears in an upcoming episode of Married at First Sight in which the calendar is revealed to Susie. So what does she think after seeing her new husband laid bare?
"When I saw Billy's penis I certainly wasn't not impressed, let's just put it that way," she said.
We can't show you the x-rated versions - you'll need to buy a copy of the calendar for that. You can get a sneak peak in the video above. Or for some PG versions, see below.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019