Married at First Sight 'intruder' groom Billy Vincent has been labelled "awkward" by his new bride Susie Bradley.
Lamenting the fact that he's very different to the type of man she usually goes for, Susie didn't hold back on their honeymoon. "He's awkward. He needs to be a man. He needs to grow some balls," she said.
Well, an old calendar shoot has come to light in which Billy's manhood cannot be denied. In fact, it's on display for all to see.
Starring as the cover model in the 2017 Manscapes calendar, the 28-year-old personal trainer from New South Wales isn't shy about showing off his body. And he's far from awkward.
Billy has featured in numerous editions of the charity calendar, which were shot by his friend John Bortolin. Part of the proceeds are donated to men's mental health causes.
"My Calendar is a tribute to some of my friends who have lost their lives to suicide," John explains.
He describes it as "a showcase of male nudes against beautiful Australian landscapes," and has also produced a coffee table book.
"Billy is a joy to photograph, we have so much fun on our shoots," says John, who also describes the MAFS star as "a photographers dream."
"I don't think Billy can take a bad picture. With each shoot Billy's body gets more insane. Billy's commitment to changing his body is inspiring. Goal setting and commitment is the key."
John appears in an upcoming episode of Married at First Sight in which the calendar is revealed to Susie. So what does she think after seeing her new husband laid bare?
"When I saw Billy's penis I certainly wasn't not impressed, let's just put it that way," she said.
We can't show you the x-rated versions - you'll need to buy a copy of the calendar for that. You can get a sneak peak in the video above. Or for some PG versions, see below.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019