Married at First Sight 'intruder' groom Billy Vincent has been labelled "awkward" by his new bride Susie Bradley.
Lamenting the fact that he's very different to the type of man she usually goes for, Susie didn't hold back on their honeymoon. "He's awkward. He needs to be a man. He needs to grow some balls," she said.
Well, an old calendar shoot has come to light in which Billy's manhood cannot be denied. In fact, it's on display for all to see.
Starring as the cover model in the 2017 Manscapes calendar, the 28-year-old personal trainer from New South Wales isn't shy about showing off his body. And he's far from awkward.
Billy has featured in numerous editions of the charity calendar, which were shot by his friend John Bortolin. Part of the proceeds are donated to men's mental health causes.
"My Calendar is a tribute to some of my friends who have lost their lives to suicide," John explains.
He describes it as "a showcase of male nudes against beautiful Australian landscapes," and has also produced a coffee table book.
"Billy is a joy to photograph, we have so much fun on our shoots," says John, who also describes the MAFS star as "a photographers dream."
"I don't think Billy can take a bad picture. With each shoot Billy's body gets more insane. Billy's commitment to changing his body is inspiring. Goal setting and commitment is the key."
John appears in an upcoming episode of Married at First Sight in which the calendar is revealed to Susie. So what does she think after seeing her new husband laid bare?
"When I saw Billy's penis I certainly wasn't not impressed, let's just put it that way," she said.
We can't show you the x-rated versions - you'll need to buy a copy of the calendar for that. You can get a sneak peak in the video above. Or for some PG versions, see below.
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019