Perhaps the biggest drama to come out of this season of Married at First Sight Australia has been to do with the brides.
From Ines' flirty advances towards Sam, resulting in the first 'affair' of the season, to Jessika's relentless pursuit of Tamara's husband Dan, it's the women who have been at the centre of most storylines.
This season has seen a crop of strong, opinionated and stunning women. But for some of them, they didn't always look this way. Here, we delve into the archives and dig out some rather revealing 'before' photos.
She's been compared to Lady Gaga, but Tamara Joy, 29, wasn't "Born this Way" – she's had a boob job and fillers in her lips and face.
The 30-year old Kim Kardashian lookalike has undergone a number of surgical procedures, including a nose job, boob job, Botox and fillers, and has been very open about the work she has had done. But this 'before' photo shows just how much of a transformation she's undergone.
The Bosnian-born beauty, 28, may have undergone several enhancements post-filming, after she showed off a plumper pout and smoother forehead in recent social media posts.
The 26-year-old blonde bombshell is famous for her trout pout. She's also had her teeth transformed with expensive porcelain veneers.
Since the show ended she has undergone another $26k worth of plastic surgery.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayToday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveToday 3:10pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- RelationshipsYellow Wiggle Emma Watkins has a new boyfriend - and she didn't have to go far to find him
Now To LoveYesterday 4:26pm
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace responds to Virginia Roberts' claims about Prince Andrew
Now To LoveDec 03, 2019