We've written a lot about Meghan Markle's healthy habits; everything from how she eats and exercises to the workouts she does to stay in shape.
We've scoured through now-deleted Instagram pictures for glimpses into Meghan's life (she likes yoga, running and lots of red wine) and we've even tried to live like Meghan and followed her health and exercise routine.
One thing we haven't seen before, is Meghan working out. We know she does it because she's toned as anything, but we've never actually seen it - until now.
As we know, prior to meeting Prince Harry, Meghan played Rachel Zane on Suits. During her time on the show, Meghan did some intense workouts to stay in shape - a little more than our sporadic morning run.
Check out the video above to see Meghan's workout (fair warning though, it will make you feel a bit guilty that you skipped your last Zumba class.)
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019