When she's not selling out stadium tours, releasing record-breaking songs and partying with the Spice Girls, these days it seems you'll find the British popstar Adele is a regular at the Pilates studio.
According to The Sun, Adele has taken up Reformer Pilates with another famous pal Ayda Field, the wife of Robbie Williams.
Her recent divorce from Simon Konecki is thought to be behind her new healthy hobby, with a close source telling The Sun that the split has given her a "new lease of life".
"Adele has been out enjoying herself and she sees that as her priority at the moment, along with being a mum to Angelo," the source reveals to the publication.
"She has been loving her new workout regime and it really works for her. It's a bonus that she has shifted some weight."
Adding: "Her mates are glad she's letting loose and there's nothing but good feelings towards her. She's got a new lease of life."
Reformer Pilates is much loved by athletes and celebrities alike, including Miranda Kerr and Kate Hudson, who swear by it for strength, toning and body awareness.
A step up from your regular Pilates, Reformer Pilates involves a reformer machine, which adds resistance to the normal Pilates movements, and it looks like Adele is now a Reformer Pilates convert.
Never one to shy away from telling it like it is, the Grammy Award-winning singer has previously talked about her dislike of exercise, telling Rolling Stone that she'd much rather have lunch with her friends than go to the gym - but it looks like a Pilates studio could be an exception now!
Saying her weight had never been an issue for her and that she had always been confident in her own skin, Adele says did decide to make he decision to pay more attention to looking after her health following the birth of her son Angelo in 2012, which including giving smoking and her ten cups of tea with sugar a day.
She also reportedly took up the Sirtfood Diet, an eating regime which focuses on what foods you should eat, rather than ones you shouldn't.
Some Sirtfood approved foods include green tea, kale, tofu and healthy servings of dark chocolate and red wine.
Not long after announcing her separation from Simon Konecki, the 31-year-old revealed in an incredibly frank and honest Instagram post that she's taking time the time to focus on herself, after what was an incredibly tough year.
"This is 31… thank f**king god 💀," her candid post to mark her 31st birthday began.
"30 tried me so hard but I'm owning it and trying my hardest to lean in to it all. No matter how long we're here for life is constant and complicated at times. I've changed drastically in the last couple of years and I'm going to spend it all on myself.
"For the first time in a decade I'm ready to feel the world around me and look up for once. Be kind to yourself people we're only human, go slow, put your phone down and laugh out loud at every opportunity.
"Learning to REALLY truly love yourself is it, and I've only just realized that that is more than enough."
- RoyalsPrince George and Princess Charlotte's special bond with Archie
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- WeddingsJacinda Ardern has revealed new details about how Clarke Gayford proposed to her
Now To LoveToday 1:28pm
- BodyThe truth about osteoporosis and bone health for Kiwi women
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- CareerMean Mums' Anna Jullienne: What she's learned about raising boys, and other fun facts
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019