- Greek yoghurt
- Almonds or coconut
In week three of Keeping It Together With Kate, we look at an emotional topic - one that Kate was worried she'd suffer from - post-natal depression.
It's something that affects many Kiwi women and isn't openly discussed often, but impacts the quality of life of new mums.
Our resident clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire explains in the above video that sufferers of post-natal depression should attempt to alleviate their symptoms with exercise, a good support group and sleeping well.
However, Jacqui stresses that if you notice any signs of post-natal depression to reach out to your local GP or counsellor.
If you're on a mission to tone and strengthen your legs in time for next summer (starting early is key, right?), then this week's exercises are for you. Enter: leg raises and squats.
Many people don't have the correct form when it comes to squats and as a result aren't seeing the improvements they hope. Personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey, runs us through how to do a squat properly to maximise results.
You'll be sore after these two exercises!
Sylvia explains the benefits of a fruit and yoghurt mix - and shares she even recommends the dish as a dessert!
On the grocery list this week:
Missed last fortnight's episode? Catch up and watch the video below.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019