Chart-topping artist Adele has recently revealed during a Caribbean holiday that she's lost more than 40kg when she was snapped showing off a noticeably slimmed-down figure on a beach in Anguilla.
According to US college student Lexi Larson who spoke to the singer, Adele revealed she'd lost "something like 100 pounds (45kg)".
The 19-year-old told a US publication that Adele seemed happy and "really confident" as she holidayed with celeb pals Harry Styles and The Late Late Show's James Corden.
And while Adele has previously revealed her newfound love for Reformer Pilates, the 31-year-old's former Pilates instructor Camila Goodis tells Us Weekly that she believes that "90 per cent" of Adele's transformation is likely down to adopting a healthier diet.
While Camila isn't behind the singer's most recent weight loss transformation, she says she helped Adele lose her post-baby weight and strengthen her pelvic floor following the birth of her son Angelo, but says through her work with Adele in the past she doesn't believe the Hello singer's weight loss is solely down to exercise because she knows Adele is "not a workout person".
"Do I think that she exercised like crazy? I don't," Camila told Us Weekly.
"I think she did change her lifestyle, like eating better, exercising moderately. The path to lose weight is not really a lot of exercise. It's actually your mouth," she says.
"I tell all my clients, 'You can exercise 10 hours a day, if your diet is poor, you're not going to see success.' That's the real truth."
Camila adds that it appears Adele's weight loss has been gradual over the past few months "which is optimal for health."
Adele's recent divorce from Simon Konecki is thought to be behind her transformation, with a close source previously telling The Sun that the split has given her a "new lease of life".
The publication revealed Adele gave Reformer Pilates a try when it was recommended to her by Robbie Williams' wife Ayda Field, and she loved it so much, she's continued with it.
"She has been loving her new workout regime and it really works for her. It's a bonus that she has shifted some weight," the source told The Sun.
A step up from your regular Pilates, Reformer Pilates involves a reformer machine, which adds resistance to the normal Pilates movements.
In October last year the star seemed to refer to her weight loss transformation in an Instagram post, uploading a photo of herself at Drake's birthday party writing: "I used to cry but now I sweat".
WATCH: What is the Sirtfood diet? Story continues below...
Adele also reportedly took up the Sirtfood Diet, an eating regime which focuses on what foods you should eat, rather than ones you shouldn't.
Some Sirtfood approved foods include green tea, kale, tofu and healthy servings of dark chocolate and red wine.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020