The Bachelor New Zealand has hit all the right notes with its very first celebrity leading man – Sol3 Mio singer and Flava radio host Moses Mackay!
Having spent much of his life travelling for concerts and operas, the 30-year-old Samoan-Kiwi baritone has been brought home by the global pandemic and is using the time to finally find love.
"Life's about experiences – and this is just another one," the Celebrity Treasure Island star says, adding that while his mum initially hated the idea, she now sees it as "a chance to put myself first and hopefully find my person".
When it comes to what Moses is looking for in a partner, he's after someone with the right kind of energy - someone that when they walk into the room you can feel their heart smiling - and you just know!
So will one of these ladies have that energy that Moses is looking for?
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021