The Bachelor New Zealand has hit all the right notes with its very first celebrity leading man – Sol3 Mio singer and Flava radio host Moses Mackay!
Having spent much of his life travelling for concerts and operas, the 30-year-old Samoan-Kiwi baritone has been brought home by the global pandemic and is using the time to finally find love.
"Life's about experiences – and this is just another one," the Celebrity Treasure Island star says, adding that while his mum initially hated the idea, she now sees it as "a chance to put myself first and hopefully find my person".
When it comes to what Moses is looking for in a partner, he's after someone with the right kind of energy - someone that when they walk into the room you can feel their heart smiling - and you just know!
So will one of these ladies have that energy that Moses is looking for?
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020