They definitely had chemistry on the dance floor - and now there are claims that it might have spilled over into real life for Dancing With The Stars eliminated contestant Naz Khanjani and her dance partner Tim Mullayanov.
Tim's former partner of five years has spoken to the New Zealand Herald about her heartbreak, saying "he made me feel like a fool."
The woman, who did not want to be named, claimed Tim failed to return home after last Monday night's episode in which former Bachelorette Naz was eliminated. She says he finally returned home on Wednesday and after an argument, he slept in the spare room.
Tim, on the other hand, refutes this and says they had split up prior to the start of the show. "I was single when the show started filming, and I do not reside with my ex-partner," he told the Herald.
It's a case of he said, she said for the couple, who have a three-and-a-half-year-old son together. Adding fuel to the fire, Tim's former partner discovered explicit Facebook messages between him and Naz.
However Tim has claimed his Facebook account had been hacked, and that he was referring the matter to his lawyer and police. In a statement to the Herald, Naz and Tim said that as "two single adults, the nature of any messages between us is our own business."
Post continues after video: Naz and Tim's first dance.
Speculation they were more than just dance partners reached fever pitch after their passionate tango in week three.
Naz jumped into Tim's arms at the end of their performance and host Dai Henwood joked "I felt like I was in science class because there's a lot of chemistry going on there."
He went on to ask "how does the chemistry in The Bachelor compare to the chemistry here?" To which Naz responded "the chemistry that Tim and I have is actually real."
Co-host Sharyn Casey probed even further. "I need to ask the question that I'm pretty sure everybody wants to know, especially after the chemistry comment. Are you guys dating or is this all just dancing?"
After a long pause and a smile (which you can watch in the player at the start of the article) Naz replied "just dancing."
In an interview with Woman's Day this week Naz admitted she shares a special bond with Tim, but said there was no chance of love between the two. "It's just not that kind of relationship - the spark isn't there," she said.
"I am loving being single," she said. "It's been good for me. I've had enough of being let down and being cheated on. I deserve more than that."
And despite being eliminated from the show, she's promised Tim she'll keep dancing with him. "Performing is in my blood, so there's no way I'll stop now."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019