“Nasty Naz” turns … nice? Yup, you heard it here first, Iranian-born Nazanin Khanjan tells Woman’s Day her meddling days are over.
“After the way I’d been acting, I was really worried he might send me home,” says the busty babe of The Bachelor New Zealand. “But at the same time, I knew deep down that I was telling the truth and that I was trying to do the right thing, so I’m glad he was able to look past all of that.”
Indeed, Naz’s scheming, bitching and backstabbing earned her no friends in the mansion, nor did they sit right with the star of the show, Jordan Mauger. But the 25-year-old landscaper insists she’s had a change of heart.
“I was just trying to look out for Jordan, but he was hinting to me that he could look after himself.”
Adding, “I should have trusted him to make the right decision instead of getting so involved.”
Whatever she is – or isn’t – doing seems to be working. Last week, after a romantic one-on-one date in the Bay of Islands Naz secured that all-important red rose ahead of the cocktail party, and appeared to be forming a strong connection with the handsome Bachelor.
“He’s the kind of guy that could fit into my family,” she smiles. “If I do get through to home visits, I’m feeling pretty confident about taking him home.”
For the full story with Naz, check out this week's issue of Woman's Day, on sale now.
You might also like: Storm from The Bachelor reveals what her facial expressions really mean
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am