Update: Former Bachelor New Zealand contestant Alysha Brown has shared her own reaction to Naz's antics on the Women Tell All episode, saying she was "disgusted" by the behaviour she saw throughout the season.
"Following on from last nights [sic] bull s--t that aired on our screens, I am disgusted at the actions that dominated this season," she wrote on Facebook earlier today.
"I can say with no hesitation that one woman, in particular, I would be horrified if my daughter aspired to be anything like you. Class and respect for other women can not be taught."
Original story continues below
She came out swinging at an explosive Women Tell All special last night, and the bombshell reveals have only gotten bigger as The Bachelor New Zealand runner-up Nazanin Khanjani continues to make the rounds in the media.
In a new interview with The Edge’s Jay-Jay, Dom and Randell this morning, the Iranian-born landscaper didn’t hold anything back about her overnight date with Jordan Mauger. When asked if Jordan was “a good shag”, Naz immediately fired back: “Hell yeah!”
“So you can confirm you guys did make love on that overnight stay?” asked Dom, to which Naz replied, “We did.”
“More than once,” she added.
Watch: Naz slams audience member during Women Tell All - story continues below
Despite her public dumping on the finale episode of the hit series this week, Naz also confessed that she was still “overprotective” of her one-time boyfriend.
“He had to do what he had to do. I support Jordan. I care for him so much. I support him in anything,” she told the hosts.
As for the happy couple themselves, we caught up with Jordan and his chosen bachelorette, Fleur Verhoeven, to see what they had to say about each other now that the show is over - and their answers may surprise you.
Watch Fleur and Jordan play ‘the newlywed game’ in the video below
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am