Update: Former Bachelor New Zealand contestant Alysha Brown has shared her own reaction to Naz's antics on the Women Tell All episode, saying she was "disgusted" by the behaviour she saw throughout the season.
"Following on from last nights [sic] bull s--t that aired on our screens, I am disgusted at the actions that dominated this season," she wrote on Facebook earlier today.
"I can say with no hesitation that one woman, in particular, I would be horrified if my daughter aspired to be anything like you. Class and respect for other women can not be taught."
Original story continues below
She came out swinging at an explosive Women Tell All special last night, and the bombshell reveals have only gotten bigger as The Bachelor New Zealand runner-up Nazanin Khanjani continues to make the rounds in the media.
In a new interview with The Edge’s Jay-Jay, Dom and Randell this morning, the Iranian-born landscaper didn’t hold anything back about her overnight date with Jordan Mauger. When asked if Jordan was “a good shag”, Naz immediately fired back: “Hell yeah!”
“So you can confirm you guys did make love on that overnight stay?” asked Dom, to which Naz replied, “We did.”
“More than once,” she added.
Watch: Naz slams audience member during Women Tell All - story continues below
Despite her public dumping on the finale episode of the hit series this week, Naz also confessed that she was still “overprotective” of her one-time boyfriend.
“He had to do what he had to do. I support Jordan. I care for him so much. I support him in anything,” she told the hosts.
As for the happy couple themselves, we caught up with Jordan and his chosen bachelorette, Fleur Verhoeven, to see what they had to say about each other now that the show is over - and their answers may surprise you.
Watch Fleur and Jordan play ‘the newlywed game’ in the video below
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019