Between Tracey and Dean's on-again, off-again antics, to Troy and Ash's tumultuous attempt at pulling off a reality-TV marriage, Married At First Sight viewers everywhere were gunning for Sarah Roza and Telv Williams to go the distance.
But sadly it wasn't meant to be, with Sarah taking to social media to confirm reports that the pair have in fact split.
"On the back of what has been such an extraordinary experience it is with great heartache, regret and sadness that Telv and are no longer together," she wrote.
"As you undoubtedly saw, my heart was completely committed to this before I even met my husband and it was absolutely set on fire once I did meet him."
She then went on to (albeit vaguely) detail what went wrong in the couple's relationship, stating that she is only able to "heal" because of the love and support she is receiving from her friends and family.
"Being surrounded by friends and family is providing a safe haven for me now. This is so I can heal and continue to carry on living a upstanding and happy life."
"An experiment like this forces you to reveal exactly who you are. For me, I'm so proud of my resilience, decency, compassion and my loyalty," she continued.
"I know that nobody is perfect yet I am at that stage in my life where the foundation of basic respect and support from my partner is crucial. As a woman I know what I truly deserve and I just can't allow my innate standards to be compromised."
"I truly wish only the absolute best for Telv because I undoubtedly will always love and care very deeply for him, but ultimately I deserve someone who shares the same life goals and aspirations as I do."
The post, including the promise she is making to herself to uphold self-care, continued…
"Whilst I didn't find lasting love it has surprised me that I did in fact find something much more important: my inner strength. This honestly was the most challenging and intensely emotional undertaking that I've ever committed to. I've 'walked through fire' more times than I ever imagined I would."
"While it saddens me that it didn't work out, I do know the right man for me is out there somewhere looking for me too. I still believe in my happily ever after and that I'm deserving of a pure and committed love."
"I will always be eternally grateful that our paths crossed in this way as I feel that I have learnt so much about myself and grown exponentially as a person. I'm honoured to have been a part of this incredible life changing journey & I'm thrilled to embrace the next exciting chapter in my life..."
We wish you all the best in your quest for love, Sarah.
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019