Between Tracey and Dean's on-again, off-again antics, to Troy and Ash's tumultuous attempt at pulling off a reality-TV marriage, Married At First Sight viewers everywhere were gunning for Sarah Roza and Telv Williams to go the distance.
But sadly it wasn't meant to be, with Sarah taking to social media to confirm reports that the pair have in fact split.
"On the back of what has been such an extraordinary experience it is with great heartache, regret and sadness that Telv and are no longer together," she wrote.
"As you undoubtedly saw, my heart was completely committed to this before I even met my husband and it was absolutely set on fire once I did meet him."
She then went on to (albeit vaguely) detail what went wrong in the couple's relationship, stating that she is only able to "heal" because of the love and support she is receiving from her friends and family.
"Being surrounded by friends and family is providing a safe haven for me now. This is so I can heal and continue to carry on living a upstanding and happy life."
"An experiment like this forces you to reveal exactly who you are. For me, I'm so proud of my resilience, decency, compassion and my loyalty," she continued.
"I know that nobody is perfect yet I am at that stage in my life where the foundation of basic respect and support from my partner is crucial. As a woman I know what I truly deserve and I just can't allow my innate standards to be compromised."
"I truly wish only the absolute best for Telv because I undoubtedly will always love and care very deeply for him, but ultimately I deserve someone who shares the same life goals and aspirations as I do."
The post, including the promise she is making to herself to uphold self-care, continued…
"Whilst I didn't find lasting love it has surprised me that I did in fact find something much more important: my inner strength. This honestly was the most challenging and intensely emotional undertaking that I've ever committed to. I've 'walked through fire' more times than I ever imagined I would."
"While it saddens me that it didn't work out, I do know the right man for me is out there somewhere looking for me too. I still believe in my happily ever after and that I'm deserving of a pure and committed love."
"I will always be eternally grateful that our paths crossed in this way as I feel that I have learnt so much about myself and grown exponentially as a person. I'm honoured to have been a part of this incredible life changing journey & I'm thrilled to embrace the next exciting chapter in my life..."
We wish you all the best in your quest for love, Sarah.
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am