Married At First Sight lovebirds Zoe Hendrix and Alex Garner took to Instagram over the weekend to give fans a sneak peek at their baby shower – and it’s clear the parents-to-be can’t wait for their family to grow!
Zoe, looking gorgeous in a printed dress that skimmed over her baby bump, looked radiant in a snap she shared on her social media page.
“HELLO BABY We had such a fantastic day yesterday at our baby shower with our amazing family and friends,” she wrote.
“The gorgeous cake matched my dress and it was simply delicious.”
In the photo, the expectant mum can be seen cradling her tummy as hubby Alex proudly stands behind her.
In his own photo from the special day, Alex couldn’t help gushing over his beautiful wife.
“What an amazing baby shower, @zoehendrix you looked divine. Had such a good time,” he wrote.
The couple, who met on the first season of Married At First Sight, have been going strong ever since their debut on the reality TV show and recently celebrated their second anniversary together.
Zoe – who has been open about the heartbreaking miscarriage she suffered last year – has been sharing her pregnancy journey with fans on her social media pages.
In a post last week, the reality star shared a photo of herself and hubby Alex as she reflected on their excitement about baby Garner.
“My beautiful man! It’s hard to believe that soon our baby will be here and the days of it just being us will be long gone.
“I will miss our last minute trips to get ice cream, long weekend breakfasts, endless cuddles in bed and the crazy fun things we do as just us two.
“Its been amazing 2.5 years with it as just us two and I’m so excited for the joy that our rainbow baby will bring in making us a tribe of 3.”
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020