After the heartbreak of learning what her on-air husband Dean had been doing behind her back, wronged Married At First Sight participant Tracey says men have been offering to marry her!
The WA marketing consultant has copped flak online for remaining with Dean, 39, after his secret meetings with fellow contestant Davina Rankin became public.
But Tracey says she's found support on social media - and some people have taken that support further than others.
"I'm getting marriage proposals," the 34-year-old revealed to TV WEEK.
"I haven't been matched [on the show] with someone who's been nice to me, and they want to treat me like a lady. They think I deserve better."
Viewers and even the experts have been shocked by what has gone to air on MAFS this season - as has Tracey.
Week by week, she's been seeing exactly how Dean has been behaving.
"It's hard to watch, because I take people at face value," she explains. "Coming into the experiment, I gave Dean my trust. Perhaps I was naive in that situation."
So would she have dumped him earlier if she'd known everything she knows now from watching the show?
"If I knew all this, in hindsight, maybe I would've chosen a different path," she says. "But it is what it is."
There's one suggestion Tracey declares she's been receiving "at lot" on social media.
"For me to smack Davina in the face!" she laughs. "It's not my style. I'll stick to words."
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021