After the heartbreak of learning what her on-air husband Dean had been doing behind her back, wronged Married At First Sight participant Tracey says men have been offering to marry her!
The WA marketing consultant has copped flak online for remaining with Dean, 39, after his secret meetings with fellow contestant Davina Rankin became public.
But Tracey says she's found support on social media - and some people have taken that support further than others.
"I'm getting marriage proposals," the 34-year-old revealed to TV WEEK.
"I haven't been matched [on the show] with someone who's been nice to me, and they want to treat me like a lady. They think I deserve better."
Viewers and even the experts have been shocked by what has gone to air on MAFS this season - as has Tracey.
Week by week, she's been seeing exactly how Dean has been behaving.
"It's hard to watch, because I take people at face value," she explains. "Coming into the experiment, I gave Dean my trust. Perhaps I was naive in that situation."
So would she have dumped him earlier if she'd known everything she knows now from watching the show?
"If I knew all this, in hindsight, maybe I would've chosen a different path," she says. "But it is what it is."
There's one suggestion Tracey declares she's been receiving "at lot" on social media.
"For me to smack Davina in the face!" she laughs. "It's not my style. I'll stick to words."
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019