After the heartbreak of learning what her on-air husband Dean had been doing behind her back, wronged Married At First Sight participant Tracey says men have been offering to marry her!
The WA marketing consultant has copped flak online for remaining with Dean, 39, after his secret meetings with fellow contestant Davina Rankin became public.
But Tracey says she's found support on social media - and some people have taken that support further than others.
"I'm getting marriage proposals," the 34-year-old revealed to TV WEEK.
"I haven't been matched [on the show] with someone who's been nice to me, and they want to treat me like a lady. They think I deserve better."
Viewers and even the experts have been shocked by what has gone to air on MAFS this season - as has Tracey.
Week by week, she's been seeing exactly how Dean has been behaving.
"It's hard to watch, because I take people at face value," she explains. "Coming into the experiment, I gave Dean my trust. Perhaps I was naive in that situation."
So would she have dumped him earlier if she'd known everything she knows now from watching the show?
"If I knew all this, in hindsight, maybe I would've chosen a different path," she says. "But it is what it is."
There's one suggestion Tracey declares she's been receiving "at lot" on social media.
"For me to smack Davina in the face!" she laughs. "It's not my style. I'll stick to words."
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019