After the heartbreak of learning what her on-air husband Dean had been doing behind her back, wronged Married At First Sight participant Tracey says men have been offering to marry her!
The WA marketing consultant has copped flak online for remaining with Dean, 39, after his secret meetings with fellow contestant Davina Rankin became public.
But Tracey says she's found support on social media - and some people have taken that support further than others.
"I'm getting marriage proposals," the 34-year-old revealed to TV WEEK.
"I haven't been matched [on the show] with someone who's been nice to me, and they want to treat me like a lady. They think I deserve better."
Viewers and even the experts have been shocked by what has gone to air on MAFS this season - as has Tracey.
Week by week, she's been seeing exactly how Dean has been behaving.
"It's hard to watch, because I take people at face value," she explains. "Coming into the experiment, I gave Dean my trust. Perhaps I was naive in that situation."
So would she have dumped him earlier if she'd known everything she knows now from watching the show?
"If I knew all this, in hindsight, maybe I would've chosen a different path," she says. "But it is what it is."
There's one suggestion Tracey declares she's been receiving "at lot" on social media.
"For me to smack Davina in the face!" she laughs. "It's not my style. I'll stick to words."
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019