Looks like Married At First Sight Australia's fifth season is already causing a stir before it's even begun.
A new teaser for the upcoming season introduced contestant Dean - and viewers are struggling to find a single redeeming quality about him.
In the clip (which you can watch above), the single lad is looking for a woman who will 'obey' him because apparently that's tradition? "I'm the man and I'm in charge," he says.
It gets worse.
"I like a girl that is girly ... I want someone that listens to me," he continues.
"I want to be the alpha male and she needs to respect me as the man. I think that's the traditional role that still exists in a lot of countries in the world and Australia's lost that.
"A lot of guys are afraid to be men now and they're getting whipped by their women. I don't agree with that."
WATCH: Get a sneak peek at the new MAFS contestants (story continues after video)
Naturally, people were furious.
"Geez I have no idea why this guy would still be single... Good luck finding someone to control," one commenter wrote.
"He's totally out of touch with reality and the equal dynamics of the modern day relationship. I already feel sorry for the girl who comes face-to-face with him at the altar," another wrote.
"We live in modern times. Relationships are equal. Both sexes deserve respect and dignity," a Facebook user added.
Dean will be meeting his new 'wife' on the reality dating show, set to premiere in early 2018. According to the show's psychologists, his new mate is his 'perfect match'.
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:19pm
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022