Looks like Married At First Sight Australia's fifth season is already causing a stir before it's even begun.
A new teaser for the upcoming season introduced contestant Dean - and viewers are struggling to find a single redeeming quality about him.
In the clip (which you can watch above), the single lad is looking for a woman who will 'obey' him because apparently that's tradition? "I'm the man and I'm in charge," he says.
It gets worse.
"I like a girl that is girly ... I want someone that listens to me," he continues.
"I want to be the alpha male and she needs to respect me as the man. I think that's the traditional role that still exists in a lot of countries in the world and Australia's lost that.
"A lot of guys are afraid to be men now and they're getting whipped by their women. I don't agree with that."
WATCH: Get a sneak peek at the new MAFS contestants (story continues after video)
Naturally, people were furious.
"Geez I have no idea why this guy would still be single... Good luck finding someone to control," one commenter wrote.
"He's totally out of touch with reality and the equal dynamics of the modern day relationship. I already feel sorry for the girl who comes face-to-face with him at the altar," another wrote.
"We live in modern times. Relationships are equal. Both sexes deserve respect and dignity," a Facebook user added.
Dean will be meeting his new 'wife' on the reality dating show, set to premiere in early 2018. According to the show's psychologists, his new mate is his 'perfect match'.
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020