25-year-old Kiwi Victoria's Secret model Georgia Fowler has been announced as the host of the first season of Project Runway New Zealand.
TVNZ announced last month that casting had begun for the show, which was originally created by supermodel and underwear mogul Heidi Klum and has run for 16 seasons in the States.
There have been multiple international versions of the franchise, but this is the first time it has been brought to New Zealand.
Fowler has carved out a successful career overseas as a sought-after model, walking in fashion shows for the likes of Chanel and Victoria's Secret, and gracing the magazines pages of Vogue Italia, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE and Cosmopolitan.
She was discovered at the age of 12 when she accompanied her older sister to a casting call at a local modelling agency.
Project Runway New Zealand will air on TVNZ 2 later this year. TVNZ are yet to announce who will be joining Georgia on the judging panel.
Casting is still open, and anyone wanting to be on the show can apply here.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021