Victoria's Secret model Georgia Fowler, who was born in Auckland, has finally revealed whether or not Harry Styles was referring to her in his song 'Kiwi.'
The song, which was released earlier this year, is based around a past relationship and one lyric in particular caught fans' attention.
'I think she said I'm having your baby, it's none of your business.'
Harry and Georgia were rumoured to have dated in 2015.
During an interview with The Morning Show Georgia, 25, was asked about 'Kiwi' and if it had any relation to her.
"Harry Styles, on his album has a song called 'Kiwi', can you confirm or deny that it was named after you?"
Georgia's face dropped.
"Ah, don't really know anything about it," Georgia said.
"[I] definitely don't have a baby... that's what the song is all about," she added.
The model also said it's "highly unlikely" that the song is about her.
On a funnier note, how can we forget James Corden's hilarious take on the song earlier this year.
I guess we'll never really know who the lucky Kiwi is!
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019