TVNZ announced in September last year that they would be bringing a New Zealand version of Project Runway to our screens. And now casting for the show has opened.
The show, created by supermodel and underwear mogul Heidi Klum, has run for 16 seasons in the States.
Two Kiwi designers have competed in the competition in the past. Sean Kelly from Taranaki won season 13 in 2014, with Klum describing him as having "some of the best designs" she's seen in all her years of the show.
"His 'Rain Walk' dress was incredible," she told Viva. When a designer comes up with something that is new, when a model walks down, it gives me goosebumps, my hair stands up and I'm like, wow!"
In an interview with Stuff in 2016, the show's mentor Tim Gunn singled Kelly out as his "favourite designer" from all seasons to date.
Duncan Chambers-Watson from Christchurch competed in season 14 but was the first contestant to be voted off the show.
The New Zealand version of show will screen on TV2 later this year. No announcement has been made as to who the judges will be.
Heidi Klum hasn't hosted any of the international versions of the franchise in the past, but fans of the show are hoping this could be the exception.
The 44-year-old former Victoria's Secret model has a close association with New Zealand. She created her Heidi Klum Intimates lingerie range with Bendon, whose major shareholder is Eric Watson, and travelled to Auckland to launch the collection in 2015.
If you think you have what it takes to be on the show you can apply here.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020
- Career'I loved the fish and chips': Call The Midwife Jenny Agutter's trip of a lifetime to New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 16, 2020