TVNZ announced in September last year that they would be bringing a New Zealand version of Project Runway to our screens. And now casting for the show has opened.
The show, created by supermodel and underwear mogul Heidi Klum, has run for 16 seasons in the States.
Two Kiwi designers have competed in the competition in the past. Sean Kelly from Taranaki won season 13 in 2014, with Klum describing him as having "some of the best designs" she's seen in all her years of the show.
"His 'Rain Walk' dress was incredible," she told Viva. When a designer comes up with something that is new, when a model walks down, it gives me goosebumps, my hair stands up and I'm like, wow!"
In an interview with Stuff in 2016, the show's mentor Tim Gunn singled Kelly out as his "favourite designer" from all seasons to date.
Duncan Chambers-Watson from Christchurch competed in season 14 but was the first contestant to be voted off the show.
The New Zealand version of show will screen on TV2 later this year. No announcement has been made as to who the judges will be.
Heidi Klum hasn't hosted any of the international versions of the franchise in the past, but fans of the show are hoping this could be the exception.
The 44-year-old former Victoria's Secret model has a close association with New Zealand. She created her Heidi Klum Intimates lingerie range with Bendon, whose major shareholder is Eric Watson, and travelled to Auckland to launch the collection in 2015.
If you think you have what it takes to be on the show you can apply here.
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am