He's humble. He's genuine. He's funny. An boy, can that man dance!
He brings it to the dance floor every single week, but last night on Dancing With The Stars we saw just how much William Waiirua's passion for his cause shone through.
Finding himself in the bottom two with Mike McRoberts and facing elimination last week was "a big shock."
It had been a difficult few days as a result, and the social media star and self confessed "full time morale booster" admitted he'd been "struggling really hard."
As a result, he stepped out onto the dance floor with a fire this week that we haven't seen before.
William's charity is the Attitude Trust, who represent people a disabilities. This week's dance - the rumba - was choreographed especially for them.
"Our dance this week is about the struggles people with a disability have in our society," William explained. "Everything's for charity and that's my main focus."
His dance partner Amelia McGregor was in tears as she spoke about her admiration for him. "Willie is the most genuine person I've ever met," she said.
"It's beautiful to see kind, loving people today. It's something that we miss."
The rumba they produced was a powerful statement. While many of the rumba's we've seen on the show have been romantic and soft, William and Amelia's was aggressive and dominant.
It was interlaced with tender moments. But the overall message of the struggle people with disabilities face was conveyed with grace and determination.
After they'd finished the dance William explained more about the meaning behind the performance.
"It was a special week this week this week with the Attitude (Trust)... They do amazing stuff out there and it's a fantastic opportunity to show and display some of the stuff they go through.
"It's awesome that I can give them the platform. They're doing awesome stuff out there and that's their struggle through life."
The feedback he got from the judges was unanimously positive. Camilla Sacre-Dallerup was so enthralled that she didn't write down any notes for scoring.
"You drew all of us into this really intense performance you just delivered... I'm lost for words. That was a complete showstopper," she said.
Rachael White hit the nail on the head. "I'm so into what you're all about," she told him. "You dance for a greater purpose."
William's parents and girlfriend were in the crowd and watched on with pride. His mum looked teary after he'd received the judges' feedback and it's clear that he's got an amazing support network behind him.
He received an eight and two nines for the dance. Here's hoping he doesn't end up in the bottom two again. But if he does, we're pretty sure he'll be able to dance his way out of trouble.
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019