As we mourn the end of Married at First Sight Australia, Three delivered reality TV fans some more cringe last night with a first look at the new season of Dancing With The Stars NZ.
The clip shows two 'gangs' in black facing off, with their 'leaders' at the fore - politician David Seymour and former Real Housewives of Auckland star Gilda Kirkpatrick.
Seymour, bare chest on show, channels his inner Michael Flatley with an Irish jig, while Kirkpatrick in gold doesn't so much dance as throw her hands about.
It all has an air of Fight Club about it. A glitter fight, that is.
The show has given us some moments to remember over the years. Not all of them good. Who could forget Rodney Hide dropping his partner Krystal Stuart, or Hayley Holt and Brendon Pongia's awkward TV and radio interviews after an all-nighter following their elimination.
But there have been some good moments too. Shane Cortese and Nerida Lister met on the show when they were partnered together. They fell in love and have since married and had three children.
Other previous winners were former All Black Norm Hewitt, former Miss New Zealand Lorraine Downes, infomercial queen Suzanne Paul, former Silver Fern Temepara George and TV personality and now MP Tamati Coffey.
Now that we have seen some of David Seymour and Gilda Kirkpatrick's moves, we can't wait to see who else has made the cut.
Bring on the cringe!
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am