It's been an incredible, love-filled year of celebration for the British royal family with royal weddings to attend (all in the same location too,) plus the birth of two adorable royal babies!
At the weekend the royal family were out to celebrate once again, donning their most glamourous outfits to attend the wedding of Lady Gabriella Windsor, the daughter of the Queen's cousin, to her fiancé Thomas Kingston on May 18th.
Not only was this the third royal wedding of the year, Gabriella and Thomas also chose the historic St George's Chapel as their venue of choice, the very same place Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan wed one year ago, and Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot just seven months ago.
As expected, the occasion was the epitome of elegance, with the beautiful bride making a grand entrance up the stairs outside the Chapel, flanked by cherry and apple blossom trees and flowering shrubs.
Her gown was a gorgeous bespoke number by Italian designer Luisa Beccaria, which featured a lace bodice embroidered with floral embellishments, and a very subtle blush-hued fabric.
And while Duchess Meghan wore the Queen Mary Diamond Bandeau, and Princess Eugenie opted for the regal Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara on their special days, Lady Gabriella chose to carry on the family tradition, wearing the beautiful Russian Fringe style tiara that both her mother, Princess Michael of Kent, and grandmother, Princess Marina of Greece, wore on their wedding days also.
Lady Gabriella and Thomas had six adorable young bridesmaids, Miss Isabella Windsor, Miss Maud Windsor, Miss Leonara Weisman, Miss Aurelia del Drago, Miss Eliza Goldsmith and Miss Emily Conolly, all wearing cream dresses also designed by Luisa Beccaria.
Meanwhile the three pageboys – Master Frederick Murry, Master Rafferty Murray and Master Karim Khawaja – all wore cream shirts and knickerbockers for the special occasion.
And of course, what would a royal wedding be without members of the royal family in attendance?
Prince Harry was no doubt reminiscing on his own special day at the very same venue almost exactly one year ago as he accompanied his grandmother and grandfather the Queen and Prince Philip, solo, to the ceremony.
Other guests included Prince Andrew, Sarah Ferguson and their eldest daughter Princess Beatrice accompanied by her new beau, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, Princess Anne, Duchess Catherine's sister, brother-in-law and mother, as well as the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and the always gorgeous Lady Amelia Windsor.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge weren't in attendance due to their busy schedules, which included the FA cup final, and a family visit to Kate's Chelsea Flower Show garden.
And, while she wouldn't have been very far away - Frogmore Cottage is at Windsor too afterall - Duchess Meghan wasn't in attendance either, having only just given birth last week and no doubt enjoying quality time with her and Harry's newborn son, Archie.
Lady Gabriella, who goes by 'Ella' with those close to her, is the daughter of Prince Michael of Kent who is Queen Elizabeth's cousin (they share the same grandfather, King George V), and Princess Michael of Kent.
The 38-year-old has an older brother, Lord Frederick Windsor, who has two children to actress Sophie Winkleman, Maud and Isabella, and since the birth of little Archie, is currently 52nd in line for the throne.
Lady Gabriella works as a writer and senior director of a PR firm, and while not a working royal, her and her family often attend events with other members of the royal family such as Trooping the Colour and at Royal Ascot and polo matches.
Lady Gabriella's husband, Thomas Kingston works as a financer and popped the questions after four years together, during a trip to the Isle of Sark.
According to Hello! Thomas has been previously linked to one of Prince William's ex-girlfriends Natalie Hicks-Lobbecke and there have been rumours that he even dated Duchess Kate's sister, Pippa Middleton.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019