Princess Eugenie's wedding dress is every bit as stunning as we hoped!
Stepping out of the car with her dad Prince Andrew, Eugenie looked radiant in the white Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos ensemble.
The show-stopping off-shoulder gown, looked fit for a Princess, while the royal bride's signature red locks were flawlessly styled in a into a low chignon.
The gorgeous lower back detail was revealed to have been specifically requested by the Princess herself, as she wanted to show her scar from a surgery she had at age 12 to correct scoliosis.
As she walked up the steps to meet her bridal party, we couldn't help but flashback to the wedding of Meghan and Harry in May when we saw the Duchess of Sussex's stunning Givenchy gown for the first time.
Fast-forward five months, Eugenie walked up the exact same steps as Meghan did, and we couldn't help but think the pair are right on par with each other in the style stakes!
Here, we look at everything we know about Princess Eugenie's wedding dress, her stunning tiara and glamorous jewellery.
We can confirm Princess Eugenie's wedding dress designer is none other than Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos.
Eugenie had her sights set when it came to the style of her wedding dress. In a previous interview she said she "knew the designer, and the look, straight away."
The brand is known for its "innovative textile design, paired with a modern feminine silhouette," a statement from Buckingham Palace read.
Princess Eugenie met the designers at an event supporting female artists.
She worked closely with them to come up with the design of the gown, undertaking archive research on previous royal wedding dresses for inspiration.
It's part and parcel for a royal to wear a tiara on their big day, and Eugenie is no different.
For her wedding, the Princess opted for a silver tiara with stunning emerald jewels.
The tiara, which comes from the Queen's personal collection is the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara.
It is made of brilliant rose cut diamonds set in platinum, with six emeralds on either side.
And how could we forget the bling? Eugenie certainly hasn't! As she stepped out of the car we couldn't help but notice those dazzling diamonds on her ears.
Eugenie has already proved she goes all out when it comes to jewellery. Her pink padparadscha sapphire engagement ring alone was estimated to cost around NZD$190,000 - double the cost of Duchess Meghan's!
The Princess opted for diamond and emerald drop earrings on her wedding day, which were a gift from her husband, Jack.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019