Princess Eugenie's wedding dress is every bit as stunning as we hoped!
Stepping out of the car with her dad Prince Andrew, Eugenie looked radiant in the white Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos ensemble.
The show-stopping off-shoulder gown, looked fit for a Princess, while the royal bride's signature red locks were flawlessly styled in a into a low chignon.
The gorgeous lower back detail was revealed to have been specifically requested by the Princess herself, as she wanted to show her scar from a surgery she had at age 12 to correct scoliosis.
As she walked up the steps to meet her bridal party, we couldn't help but flashback to the wedding of Meghan and Harry in May when we saw the Duchess of Sussex's stunning Givenchy gown for the first time.
Fast-forward five months, Eugenie walked up the exact same steps as Meghan did, and we couldn't help but think the pair are right on par with each other in the style stakes!
Here, we look at everything we know about Princess Eugenie's wedding dress, her stunning tiara and glamorous jewellery.
We can confirm Princess Eugenie's wedding dress designer is none other than Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos.
Eugenie had her sights set when it came to the style of her wedding dress. In a previous interview she said she "knew the designer, and the look, straight away."
The brand is known for its "innovative textile design, paired with a modern feminine silhouette," a statement from Buckingham Palace read.
Princess Eugenie met the designers at an event supporting female artists.
She worked closely with them to come up with the design of the gown, undertaking archive research on previous royal wedding dresses for inspiration.
It's part and parcel for a royal to wear a tiara on their big day, and Eugenie is no different.
For her wedding, the Princess opted for a silver tiara with stunning emerald jewels.
The tiara, which comes from the Queen's personal collection is the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara.
It is made of brilliant rose cut diamonds set in platinum, with six emeralds on either side.
And how could we forget the bling? Eugenie certainly hasn't! As she stepped out of the car we couldn't help but notice those dazzling diamonds on her ears.
Eugenie has already proved she goes all out when it comes to jewellery. Her pink padparadscha sapphire engagement ring alone was estimated to cost around NZD$190,000 - double the cost of Duchess Meghan's!
The Princess opted for diamond and emerald drop earrings on her wedding day, which were a gift from her husband, Jack.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am