Princess Eugenie's wedding dress is every bit as stunning as we hoped!
Stepping out of the car with her dad Prince Andrew, Eugenie looked radiant in the white Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos ensemble.
The show-stopping off-shoulder gown, looked fit for a Princess, while the royal bride's signature red locks were flawlessly styled in a into a low chignon.
The gorgeous lower back detail was revealed to have been specifically requested by the Princess herself, as she wanted to show her scar from a surgery she had at age 12 to correct scoliosis.
As she walked up the steps to meet her bridal party, we couldn't help but flashback to the wedding of Meghan and Harry in May when we saw the Duchess of Sussex's stunning Givenchy gown for the first time.
Fast-forward five months, Eugenie walked up the exact same steps as Meghan did, and we couldn't help but think the pair are right on par with each other in the style stakes!
Here, we look at everything we know about Princess Eugenie's wedding dress, her stunning tiara and glamorous jewellery.
We can confirm Princess Eugenie's wedding dress designer is none other than Peter Piloto and Christopher de Vos.
Eugenie had her sights set when it came to the style of her wedding dress. In a previous interview she said she "knew the designer, and the look, straight away."
The brand is known for its "innovative textile design, paired with a modern feminine silhouette," a statement from Buckingham Palace read.
Princess Eugenie met the designers at an event supporting female artists.
She worked closely with them to come up with the design of the gown, undertaking archive research on previous royal wedding dresses for inspiration.
It's part and parcel for a royal to wear a tiara on their big day, and Eugenie is no different.
For her wedding, the Princess opted for a silver tiara with stunning emerald jewels.
The tiara, which comes from the Queen's personal collection is the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara.
It is made of brilliant rose cut diamonds set in platinum, with six emeralds on either side.
And how could we forget the bling? Eugenie certainly hasn't! As she stepped out of the car we couldn't help but notice those dazzling diamonds on her ears.
Eugenie has already proved she goes all out when it comes to jewellery. Her pink padparadscha sapphire engagement ring alone was estimated to cost around NZD$190,000 - double the cost of Duchess Meghan's!
The Princess opted for diamond and emerald drop earrings on her wedding day, which were a gift from her husband, Jack.
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019