After Pippa Middleton gave birth to her first child, a baby boy, in October, the moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived - the name reveal!
And while its no surprise Pippa hasn't taken the seemingly typical celebrity route and named her baby something quirky, the final title she and husband James Matthews settled on does have plenty of charm - and a special significance to his royal counterparts.
The new parents have named the new baby Arthur Michael William Matthews, according to the Mail on Sunday - a name jam-packed with dominant male figures in Arthur's life.
Arthur is the middle name of three prominent royals - cousin Prince Louis, uncle Prince William and even Prince Charles - so baby Arthur is joining a rather important circle!
WATCH: Pregnant Pippa arrives at Princess Eugenie's wedding. Story continues after video...
And the special significance of the name doesn't end there. The name Michael appears to be a tribute to James' late brother Michael, who tragically passed away at age 22 after reaching the summit of Mount Everest.
James' younger brother Spencer also chose Michael as the middle name of his newborn son Theodore.
And as for William, well, we don't have to look far to know there is a rather important person who goes by that name in Arthur's life - apparently a sweet tribute to Pippa's sister Kate and her husband Prince William.
The 35-year-old gave birth to her baby boy in October with a spokesperson telling Hello!: "Everyone is delighted and mother and baby are doing well."
Pippa gave birth in the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in West London, the same place her sister Kate gave birth to all three of her children - George, Charlotte and Louis.
Kate and husband Prince William were clearly over the moon for Pippa and James with a statement from Kensington Palace reading: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are thrilled for Pippa and James."
Pippa, who writes a monthly column in Waitrose magazine has been very open about her pregnancy, telling readers that she was "determined not to break into a penguin-style waddle and plod around with bad posture."
She also wrote about her preference for barre-inspired workouts.
"[It's] a form of exercise taken from ballet which involves the small, isolated movements that develop flattering muscle tone or so I hope," she said.
Despite her transparency, we're yet to see any clear pictures of the new baby - we'll be waiting, Pippa!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019