Baby showers aren't usually a big deal in the UK, especially with the royals, but Duchess Meghan has never been your average royal.
The Duchess of Sussex flew into New York City on Friday to catch up with her US pals and of course, celebrate the close arrival of Baby Sussex with her girlfriends at the Upper East Side hotspot, the Mark Hotel.
WATCH: A-List guests arrive at Duchess Meghan's baby shower. Story continues below...
Tatler* reports that the shower, held in The Mark's luxurious penthouse suite is being hosted by the duchess's close friends Amal Clooney and Serena Williams. And while we saw deliveries of gorgeous baby furniture and plenty of seasonal flowers, it's her A-list friends that everyone was keen to catch a glimpse of.
At Harry and Meghan's royal wedding last year, celebs galore crammed into St George's Chapel from all walks of life, but who were the ladies celebrating with Duchess Meghan?
Keep scrolling for our comprehensive breakdown.
We caught a glimpse of Duchess Meghan and her former Suits co-star heading off to a lunch date the day before, but Abigail Spencer was first to arrive at the shower with a mystery suitcase and gift bag in tow.
The actress first hinted she was heading to Meghan's baby shower when she shared a snap of herself with the same suitcase via her Instagram stories.
Abigail was also in attendance at the royal wedding along with many of her fellow Suits cast mates.
US TV presenter Gayle King and co-anchor of CBS This Morning is clearly crazy about the royals and has been for a long time.
Speaking to Stephen Colbert ahead of the royal wedding, she confessed she woke up at 4am to watch Princess Diana's wedding and her funeral and said Meghan, a former working actress and university graduate, is a great addition to the British royal family.
"They really have embraced her and I think this is great."
While her bestie Oprah Winfrey was a guest at the royal wedding last year, Gayle was busy reporting on the event. But dressed in her deep purple coat and carrying a bright gift bag, the TV journalist was able to relax this time as a guest of the Duchess.
Without Misha Nonoo, we may not have the gorgeous couple that is Harry and Meghan in the first place.
The fashion designer is rumoured to have set up Prince Harry and the then-Meghan Markle on their first blind date and is one of the duchess's closest friends.
She was spotted carrying a large white gift bag from interiors company Rani Arabella into the hotel.
Not only does Misha have Baby Sussex's arrival to look forward to, but she recently became engaged to millionaire oil heir Michael Hess who confirmed the news on his Instagram account.
Looks like Duchess Meghan will have to make another sneaky trip to the US for the wedding!
It wouldn't be a Meghan party without her bestie PR maven and stylist, Jessica Mulroney.
After relocating to Toronto to work on Suits, the Duchess of Sussex and stylist Jessica became fast friends.
Jessica's daughter Ivy and twin boys Brian and John featured in the royal wedding bridal party and on Harry and Meghan's royal tour of Australia, 39-year-old Jessica also accompanied the couple to Sydney.
Since Meghan touched down in New York, Jessica was spotted enjoying lunch with her and Serena Williams, and indulged in some afternoon tea at Ladurée in Soho.
Talk about making an entrance!
Human rights lawyer and style icon entered the Mark Hotel in a red hot jumpsuit by Sergio Hudson with her assistant carrying in what we assume to be an assortment of baby gifts.
Amal is rumoured to have been the occasion's co-host along with Serena Williams and it seems like she and the Duchess of Sussex have a close bond.
Not only did Amal and her husband George Clooney attend the royal wedding, but Harry and Meghan have reportedly vacationed at the Clooneys' Lake Como property in Italy and London local Amal has been helping Meghan adjust to life in the UK.
Amal's husband, George has also recently spoken out and defended Meghan, saying she's "being pursued" by the media the same way the late Princess Diana was.
While she wasn't snapped making a grand entrance like the others, Amal's co-host Serena Williams was most certainly there to join in the baby shower fun.
The tennis champ shared a selfie to Instagram from the Mark Hotel bathrooms- you can just see the logo on the towels behind and stayed the night before with Meghan at the hotel after their dinner date.
On her now defunct lifestyle blog The Tig, the then-Meghan Markle that Serena "quickly became a confidante I would text when I was traveling, the friend I would rally around for her tennis matches, and the down to earth chick I was able to grab lunch with."
"We're both the same age, have a penchant for hot sauces and adore fashion, but what connects us more than those things is perhaps our belief in exceeding expectations – our endless ambition."
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019