Duchess Meghan has been spotted stepping out of her New York City hotel on Tuesday, looking effortlessly chic ahead of her baby shower.
The 37-year-old Duchess jetted over to New York on Friday to celebrate the upcoming birth of Baby Sussex with some of her closest friends, including her best pal Jessica Mulroney.
Meghan was seen leaving New York City hotel The Mark, cradling her baby bump and wearing a chic dark grey coat, black skinny jeans, beige heels and big dark sunglasses.
She was accompanied by her close friend and former Suits costar Abigail Spencer as they headed to the high end French café, Café Boulud.
According to Page Six, Meghan's best friend Jessica has been arranging the lavish baby shower.
The pair met in Toronto through work and became "incredibly close", so much so that Jessica's children were even a part of Meghan's bridal party during her wedding to Prince Harry last year.
And while his wife celebrated the upcoming birth of their first child, who is due in the British Spring, Prince Harry showed his paternal side as he surprised children on mid-term break, attending a 'Fit and Fed' session at Streatham Youth & Community Trust in London.
Fit and Fed is a national campaign in the UK that provides children and young people with free access to activity sessions and a nutritious lunch during the school holidays.
The Duke of Sussex's paternal side was on show as he helped to serve lunch to the children and observed some of the mid-term holiday activities which included trampolining and Jui-Jitsu.
Because of the mid-term break Prince William and Duchess Catherine have taken the week off from royal duties to spend time with their children, Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, 3, and 9-month-old Prince Louis.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019