Duchess Meghan has been spotted stepping out of her New York City hotel on Tuesday, looking effortlessly chic ahead of her baby shower.
The 37-year-old Duchess jetted over to New York on Friday to celebrate the upcoming birth of Baby Sussex with some of her closest friends, including her best pal Jessica Mulroney.
Meghan was seen leaving New York City hotel The Mark, cradling her baby bump and wearing a chic dark grey coat, black skinny jeans, beige heels and big dark sunglasses.
She was accompanied by her close friend and former Suits costar Abigail Spencer as they headed to the high end French café, Café Boulud.
According to Page Six, Meghan's best friend Jessica has been arranging the lavish baby shower.
The pair met in Toronto through work and became "incredibly close", so much so that Jessica's children were even a part of Meghan's bridal party during her wedding to Prince Harry last year.
And while his wife celebrated the upcoming birth of their first child, who is due in the British Spring, Prince Harry showed his paternal side as he surprised children on mid-term break, attending a 'Fit and Fed' session at Streatham Youth & Community Trust in London.
Fit and Fed is a national campaign in the UK that provides children and young people with free access to activity sessions and a nutritious lunch during the school holidays.
The Duke of Sussex's paternal side was on show as he helped to serve lunch to the children and observed some of the mid-term holiday activities which included trampolining and Jui-Jitsu.
Because of the mid-term break Prince William and Duchess Catherine have taken the week off from royal duties to spend time with their children, Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, 3, and 9-month-old Prince Louis.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019