Duchess Meghan has been spotted stepping out of her New York City hotel on Tuesday, looking effortlessly chic ahead of her baby shower.
The 37-year-old Duchess jetted over to New York on Friday to celebrate the upcoming birth of Baby Sussex with some of her closest friends, including her best pal Jessica Mulroney.
Meghan was seen leaving New York City hotel The Mark, cradling her baby bump and wearing a chic dark grey coat, black skinny jeans, beige heels and big dark sunglasses.
She was accompanied by her close friend and former Suits costar Abigail Spencer as they headed to the high end French café, Café Boulud.
According to Page Six, Meghan's best friend Jessica has been arranging the lavish baby shower.
The pair met in Toronto through work and became "incredibly close", so much so that Jessica's children were even a part of Meghan's bridal party during her wedding to Prince Harry last year.
And while his wife celebrated the upcoming birth of their first child, who is due in the British Spring, Prince Harry showed his paternal side as he surprised children on mid-term break, attending a 'Fit and Fed' session at Streatham Youth & Community Trust in London.
Fit and Fed is a national campaign in the UK that provides children and young people with free access to activity sessions and a nutritious lunch during the school holidays.
The Duke of Sussex's paternal side was on show as he helped to serve lunch to the children and observed some of the mid-term holiday activities which included trampolining and Jui-Jitsu.
Because of the mid-term break Prince William and Duchess Catherine have taken the week off from royal duties to spend time with their children, Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, 3, and 9-month-old Prince Louis.
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019