To witness them become husband and wife, the couple invited 600 of their nearest and dearest, who have begun arriving at St George Chapel in Windsor for the royal wedding.
And the guest list is something to behold with a glamorous mixture of Hollywood's elite and real-life royalty including Duchess Catherine, Sophie of Wessex, Lady Louise, Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
To close friends, dignitaries and a range of high-profile celebrity guests including the Clooneys, the Beckhams, Sir Elton John and Priyanka Chopra!
Here are some photos of famous faces as they arrive to the wedding of the year!
The Hollywood legend looks absolutely flawless in baby pink.
Adhering to the strict hat policy, the 64-year-old shows of her finesse with a touch of feathers.
British singer James Blunt is a good friend of Prince Harry. Both have served in Britain's armed forces.
Princess Diana's siblings Earl Charles Spencer, Lady Sarah McCorquodale and Baroness Jane Fellowes have all been invited to the wedding.
Pippa Middleton, who is expecting her first child, has arrived with her husband James Matthews. Prince George and Princess Charlotte also were in the bridal party for her wedding and will have another starring role in Uncle Harry's wedding.
Is it the Oscars or a wedding?
Human rights lawyer Amal Clooney and hubby George Clooney have swooped into Windsor and it's a real royal flush!
The Duchess of Cambridge's mother Carole Middleton.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019