Duchess Meghan has well and truly made the most of her five day trip to New York City.
A party in a penthouse? Check. Lunch at some of NYC's most esteemed establishments? Check. A night out on the town with her nearest and dearest celebrity pals? Check check check.
Indeed the pregnant 37-year-old, who arrived in her home country ahead of her baby shower on Tuesday, polished off the glamorous event with a night out alongside long-time pal and pro-tennis legend Serena Williams.
And going by the pictures, it looks like it was an outing worthy of NYC's reigning fictional Queen herself, Carrie Bradshaw.
The Duchess of Sussex, who earlier in the day celebrated her baby shower in a penthouse suite on New York's Upper East Side, stepped out with Serena and several of her other closest pals to New York's hot spot restaurant The Polo Bar, owned by none other than Ralph Lauren himself.
Meghan wore a trendy Victoria Beckham coat for the night's events - the very same coat she wore on Christmas Day.
She paired the chic coat with black Tamara Mellon boots and a Stella McCartney purse.
Joining Meghan and Serena were friends Jessica Mulroney, and Markus Anderson.
The 37-year-old entered the chic establishment with Markus arm-in-arm - a sign of their close friendship.
And we don't have to look far to know why the pair are close - it was Markus who reportedly introduced Meghan to Prince Harry in the first place!
Earlier in the day, Meghan celebrated what might have been the world's most extravagant baby shower.
Costing an estimated NZD $291,000 according to a report by Vanity Fair, Meghan's bestie Jessica spared no expense in organising an occassion fit for a royal.
With a dozen luxury suitcases laden with goodies, an array of orange and yellow tulips and even an orange tree being delivered to the penthouse suite ahead of the celebration, it seemed that exclusive event was one we could only dream of attending.
Speaking to Good Morning America, royal reporter Omid Scobie said Meghan's the baby shower was "a reunion of sorts for Meghan."
"[Guests] include best pal Jessica Mulroney, actress and close pal Abigail Spencer has flown in and Priyanka Chopra is supposed to be flying in especially for this from London Fashion Week," he said.
"It'll be a celebration with her closest friends."
Meghan wore yet another stylish outfit for the day's celebration. Spotted walking into the event, the Duchess wore a chic Courrèges coat, black trousers and nude heels accessorised with large black sunglasses.
It is expected that Meghan will spend the rest of her time in New York city catching up with her friends before she returns to the UK, where she will then embark on a royal visit with Prince Harry to Morocco.
But for now, as she walks the streets of New York cradling her baby bump in five-inch heels, it has been made abundantly clear, and perhaps official: If there was ever to be a Queen of NYC, Duchess Meghan would take the title quite comfortably.
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019