Duchess Meghan has well and truly made the most of her five day trip to New York City.
A party in a penthouse? Check. Lunch at some of NYC's most esteemed establishments? Check. A night out on the town with her nearest and dearest celebrity pals? Check check check.
Indeed the pregnant 37-year-old, who arrived in her home country ahead of her baby shower on Tuesday, polished off the glamorous event with a night out alongside long-time pal and pro-tennis legend Serena Williams.
And going by the pictures, it looks like it was an outing worthy of NYC's reigning fictional Queen herself, Carrie Bradshaw.
The Duchess of Sussex, who earlier in the day celebrated her baby shower in a penthouse suite on New York's Upper East Side, stepped out with Serena and several of her other closest pals to New York's hot spot restaurant The Polo Bar, owned by none other than Ralph Lauren himself.
Meghan wore a trendy Victoria Beckham coat for the night's events - the very same coat she wore on Christmas Day.
She paired the chic coat with black Tamara Mellon boots and a Stella McCartney purse.
Joining Meghan and Serena were friends Jessica Mulroney, and Markus Anderson.
The 37-year-old entered the chic establishment with Markus arm-in-arm - a sign of their close friendship.
And we don't have to look far to know why the pair are close - it was Markus who reportedly introduced Meghan to Prince Harry in the first place!
Earlier in the day, Meghan celebrated what might have been the world's most extravagant baby shower.
Costing an estimated NZD $291,000 according to a report by Vanity Fair, Meghan's bestie Jessica spared no expense in organising an occassion fit for a royal.
With a dozen luxury suitcases laden with goodies, an array of orange and yellow tulips and even an orange tree being delivered to the penthouse suite ahead of the celebration, it seemed that exclusive event was one we could only dream of attending.
Speaking to Good Morning America, royal reporter Omid Scobie said Meghan's the baby shower was "a reunion of sorts for Meghan."
"[Guests] include best pal Jessica Mulroney, actress and close pal Abigail Spencer has flown in and Priyanka Chopra is supposed to be flying in especially for this from London Fashion Week," he said.
"It'll be a celebration with her closest friends."
Meghan wore yet another stylish outfit for the day's celebration. Spotted walking into the event, the Duchess wore a chic Courrèges coat, black trousers and nude heels accessorised with large black sunglasses.
It is expected that Meghan will spend the rest of her time in New York city catching up with her friends before she returns to the UK, where she will then embark on a royal visit with Prince Harry to Morocco.
But for now, as she walks the streets of New York cradling her baby bump in five-inch heels, it has been made abundantly clear, and perhaps official: If there was ever to be a Queen of NYC, Duchess Meghan would take the title quite comfortably.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019