Aside from Prince Harry, Meghan Markle has two great loves in her life: Bogart and Guy.
Those dapper gents happen to be the actress’s beloved pooches, the first of which is a labrador-shepherd mix and the second a nearly eight kilogram beagle.
And rumour has it they’re preparing for a BIG move!
Speaking with The Sun, a source close to the humanitarian explained that she’s currently preparing to move the doggos from her base of Toronto to London.
“She is very close to those two dogs. She lets them sleep on her bed and they eat only the highest quality organic food,” the insider said.
“She bought them Union flag dog jumpers to keep them warm when they were puppies.”
“She misses them when she is away and will even get someone to FaceTime her with them.”
They added: “The fact she’s started the process of moving them to England is the clearest hint yet that she sees her future living in London with Harry.”
Of course, the move across the pond isn’t the only indication that a royal engagement is just around the corner!
Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, last month enjoyed a low-key tea party with Queen Elizabeth II.
And while a cuppa with your boyfriend's nan doesn't sound like a big deal to us normal folk, in the royal realm it pretty much screams: "We're getting married!"
The Daily Mail's Richard Kay said the catch-up at Buckingham Palace was "informal" and organised to "settle any nerves Meghan might have felt."
WATCH: Meghan and Harry took their love public at the 2017 Invictus Games. Post continues...
It's believed the meeting was held in the Queen's private sitting room at around five o’clock and Prince Philip was not in attendance.
"It is the Queen’s favourite part of the day and she loves it when her grandchildren are able to join her. She normally sits for half an hour eating from a selection of sandwiches, fruit or plain scones and cake," Kay revealed.
Before adding: "The Queen spent almost an hour with her grandson and the Los Angeles-born Meghan. Insiders say that Harry had spoken to his grandmother during the summer at Balmoral asking to introduce Meghan."
Meanwhile, an insider told the publication that their wedding news is imminent.
"It is not a question of if but when.”
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019