MAFS' Tamara Joy has been living it up in Bali and it seems she's gained more than just a great tan on her holiday.
The former MAFS bride, who was humiliated on the show when her husband Dan Webb hooked up with one of the other MAFS brides, Jess Power, has posted an image of herself with her new love interest on social media.
The image shows Tamara with a distinctively tattooed man, although his face is not shown and her caption is cryptic: ""The eyes chico they never lie"
However, it hasn't taken long for people to figure out who Tamara's mystery man is. The Daily Mail outed him as Instagram model Duccio Calamai, and then after several fans commented on the post asking Tam who he was, Duccio commented with two heart-eye emojis, to which Tam responded with a purple devil.
Duccio appears to live a free and relaxed life in Bali, bathing naked under waterfalls and coping with the intense heat by going shirtless whenever he can.
When we last caught up with Tamara it was late March/early April and she was on a whirlwind trip to New Zealand to conduct post-MAFS interviews with media.
Most of the interviews centred around how she felt about Dan cheating on her with Jess (including ours) and she was tired of talking about them, and looking forward to starting a new chapter in her life.
Tamara told us she was single and enjoying just having some fun. She told Woman's Day that she and new BFF Sam Levi from MAFS NZ were planning to move in together as flatmates either in Melbourne or Sydney.
But it seems she's having more fun with Duccio, now.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019