As her hubby Dan Webb embarks on an affair with Jessika Power, Married at First Sight Australia's Tamara Joy is ridding herself of every memory of the ex-rugby player by putting her wedding dress in the bin outside her Melbourne home!
The clear-out comes ahead of the shock news that Tamara, 29, has become besties with MAFS NZ contestant Samuel Levi, with the pair connecting via a mutual pal and bonding over the fact they're both twins.
The Auckland influencer, 25, now plans to move to Aussie to flat with his new mate, either in Sydney or her native Melbourne.
Tamara tells Woman's Day, "I don't like to lose, so we'll see! Our characters are very similar. We're both strong individuals, but believe me, we do still clash – a bit of fun and games, some would say!"
Samuel adds, "We have so much in common, but most of all, I'd pinpoint our take-no-s--t attitude and honesty. MAFS NZ aired in Australia recently, so I was excited Tam could watch my series before hers hit screens.
"Let's hope she can find me an Aussie husband since I seem to be the only one from my series who hasn't dated numerous people since the show!"
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021