As her hubby Dan Webb embarks on an affair with Jessika Power, Married at First Sight Australia's Tamara Joy is ridding herself of every memory of the ex-rugby player by putting her wedding dress in the bin outside her Melbourne home!
The clear-out comes ahead of the shock news that Tamara, 29, has become besties with MAFS NZ contestant Samuel Levi, with the pair connecting via a mutual pal and bonding over the fact they're both twins.
The Auckland influencer, 25, now plans to move to Aussie to flat with his new mate, either in Sydney or her native Melbourne.
Tamara tells Woman's Day, "I don't like to lose, so we'll see! Our characters are very similar. We're both strong individuals, but believe me, we do still clash – a bit of fun and games, some would say!"
Samuel adds, "We have so much in common, but most of all, I'd pinpoint our take-no-s--t attitude and honesty. MAFS NZ aired in Australia recently, so I was excited Tam could watch my series before hers hit screens.
"Let's hope she can find me an Aussie husband since I seem to be the only one from my series who hasn't dated numerous people since the show!"
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019