We can't say this season of Married At First Sight Australia brought a lot of love matches, with Cam and Jules the only couple who really seem head over heels and likely to last the distance.
But if there's one bride who walked away particularly underwhelmed, it was Tamara. Known forevermore as the 'jilted bride', she suffered the humiliation of finding out that her husband Dan had been lured away, from right under her nose, by the predatorial Jess. And all of Tam's media interviews since have centred around Dan and Jess, rather than her.
Yes, she's sick of being asked about the affair- so we just asked a couple of little questions, which reveal she did see a couple of red flags from the start...
But we also found out how life is looking for Tamara now, and what her thoughts are on love. So it's not all about Dan and Jess, see!
For more great videos, check out our YouTube channel.
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022