We can't say this season of Married At First Sight Australia brought a lot of love matches, with Cam and Jules the only couple who really seem head over heels and likely to last the distance.
But if there's one bride who walked away particularly underwhelmed, it was Tamara. Known forevermore as the 'jilted bride', she suffered the humiliation of finding out that her husband Dan had been lured away, from right under her nose, by the predatorial Jess. And all of Tam's media interviews since have centred around Dan and Jess, rather than her.
Yes, she's sick of being asked about the affair- so we just asked a couple of little questions, which reveal she did see a couple of red flags from the start...
But we also found out how life is looking for Tamara now, and what her thoughts are on love. So it's not all about Dan and Jess, see!
For more great videos, check out our YouTube channel.
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021