All she wants for Christmas is a big white wedding dress!
Her boyfriend popped that all important question, and The Big Bang Theory actress couldn't have been more overjoyed to say a huge resounding "Yes!"
The professional equestrian got on bended knee on the starlet's 32nd birthday.
Karl took to Instagram to sharing footage of a weeping Kaley just moments after he asked her to be his wife.
"Who knew my prior post was oracular. Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… of she said yes [sic]," he explained.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
Karl and Kaley have been dating for nearly two years, and this certainly is a magical way to ring in the silly season.
The best bit about Karl's proposal was the fact he faked the big moment while the couple were shopping at Target, a few hours prior to the real deal.
Posting a photo of his unimpressed girlfriend holding a Christmas ornament in the shape of a diamond ring, he joked, "On my love's birthday I got her everything she has always wanted…"
Showing her disdain, he continued, "Now judging by her face maybe not, it’s the thought that counts right."
Kaley, 32, was clearly very happy with the real proposal.
Kayley, who is best known for her portrayal of Penny on The Big Bang Theory, was previously married to tennis star Ryan Sweeting.
After 21 months, she filed for divorce, which was finalised in May 2016.
After news of their split made headlines, Kaley sat down with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres to chat openly about the breakdown of her short-lived marriage.
“You know, last year was very bizarre and we all go through really weird ups and downs,” she said.
“I already feel like 2016 is going to be a much better year than 2015. And you know, it’s been rough, but things are going good.”
“I’m much, much better now. I’m in a much better place than I was," she added.
Watch the actress chat to Ellen in the video below!
In a much better place, the starlet is very smitten with her man.
After going public with Karl, the actress shared a photo of them on Instagram, musing, "That's what happy looks like."
A pal echoed that sentiment to E! News, quipping that she is "in love, head over heels".
Kaley shared their origin story during an appearance on The Talk.
"We met at a horse show. I finally found my horse guy. I know. It was meant to be," she gushed.
"He's an amazing, amazing rider. Rider and jumper. Amazing equestrian and great human."
"We share obviously our passion for horses and dogs and all that. And it's been lovely. So great."
She then mentioned her first marriage, confessing, "The right thing was coming for me. I knew it. We all go through these things, but a lot of people don't see everyone's personal life played out. A lot of people go through this stuff on their own and I'm just glad I got through it."
Concluding, "And I couldn't be happier. It's like I saw the light somehow."
A huge congrats to Kaley and Karl on their engagement!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019