The blonde beauty has set tongues wagging yet again as she shared more photos with rumoured boyfriend Karl Cook on Instagram on Friday.
Karl, a 25-year-old equestrian and son of tech mogul Scott Cook, can be seen wrapping his arms around the Big Bang Theory star in their latest set of selfies. In one photo, he leans close to plant a kiss on Kaley’s forehead as the pair take in the views of the surrounding beach.
This isn’t the first time Kaley, 30, has been pictured with Karl. Over the past few weeks, the star has been sharing a steady stream of photos with him on her social media pages. In one picture, the two are cuddled up as Karl licks her forehead, while in an earlier photo, Kaley celebrates Karl’s win at an equestrian event.
Kaley split from her tennis pro ex-hubby Ryan Sweeting in September last year, after 21 months of marriage. The actress’ rep confirmed the news in a statement issued to People, explaining that Kaley and Ryan had “mutually decided to end their marriage”.
The pair were wed on December 31, 2013, in front of around 150 guests at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in California. It was a whirlwind romance for the couple, who became engaged just three months after they were first spotted together.
Two months after they filed for divorce, Kaley headed to a tattoo parlour to have the date of her wedding, which had been inked on her back, covered up.
“Note to self – do not mark your body with any future wedding dates,” she wrote alongside a photo of herself in the middle of the painful process, adding the hashtags #under30mistakes and #donttakeyourselftooseriouslykids.
The actress eventually had the tattoo redone with a new design of a large moth, obscuring any view of the original tattoo on her back.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019